Did your frenulum break the first time you had sex or did you have to break it yourself?

Did your frenulum break the first time you had sex or did you have to break it yourself?

Attached: virgin penis with intact frenulum.jpg (1125x1125, 232.44K)

Mine got cut off as an infant.

it... its not supposed to break right?

>it... its not supposed to break right?
It's not supposed to, but it's pretty common to tear.

It's basically the male hymen, if it hasn't broken you're either a virgin or didn't trust properly during sex

yes it did and it was traumatic experience

I thought it was a myth

I think it hasn't broken. But idk I don't look at my dick that often. I'm a virgin but I do jerk off.

Mine was torn literally the first time I masturbated.
Some kids slightly older than me asked if I knew what masturbation was then laughed at me so I looked it up, tried it while having a bath and the water was covered in blood.
Now it's just a flat bit of flesh on the underside of my dick. Haven't had a problem despite masturbating habitually my entire life since then so I never worried about it.

wtf, dicks are strange

>finally at the point of having sex with a girl
>managed to pretend that I'm not a virgin
>we undress and she sees my intact frenulum
>aww that's so cute, but I don't want to be the one to take your virginity user, save it for someone special
>she fucks Chad the next day
I can't take it anymore bros.

Attached: 1647694521804.png (112x112, 9.02K)

I didn't even know it was a thing.
if this chick did, you dodged sleeping with a whore

how the fuck did your dick break i've had sex hundreds of times with all different sizes of women and it's never broken my dude

I've never broken mine and I beat my meat like it owes me money

I hope an autist tears his frenulum after reading this thread hahahaha

What the fuck is this thread?
Is this some kind of psyop from cutfags to get retarded virgins to mutilate themselves?

It bled but it didnt break. Fucked a prostitute btw.

>Is this some kind of psyop from cutfags to get retarded virgins to mutilate themselves?

This is some old school Any Forums shit right here. Glad to see it.

Posts on this theme should now be repeated often, to start to get this "your frenulum should be torn" meme out there faster. Zoomers are so dumb, it will probably work.

Is this a thing for circumcised fags only?

Mine tore right out around when I first started masturbating.

>but it's pretty common to tear.
How damn hard do you have to wank to rip your penis???

>Zoomers are so dumb, it will probably work.
yeah you could probably convince some of them to cut/rip it off
They're stupid enough to do it, remember the filing down teeth to make them straight thing
>t. zoomer