How old is too old for anime?

How old is too old for anime?

Attached: 1640859912130.jpg (236x245, 6.64K)

I'd say somewhere in the mid 30s is where it becomes genuinely disturbing to people.

Depends on the anime. If it's some fairy cute bs then 12 is already too old.
Something like AoT, Fullmetal, Evangelion, Dragon Ball etc etc is a valid form of entertainment regardless of age

>Something like AoT, Fullmetal, Evangelion, Dragon Ball etc etc is a valid form of entertainment regardless of age
LOL read a book faggot.

I had to tap out at 20, though this was mostly due to homelessness. I do sometimes long for my high octane weeb days in the early 2000s, but the scene is full of trannies and advantageous cosplay thots in the current era. It's never going to be a once nebishhy subculture I once admitted.

Attached: 20210311_070023.jpg (2808x1880, 1.28M)

Nah, books are boring

If it's normie, dubbed stuff like Naruto and AoT, it's fine. Most anime is fine as long as you are watching non-anime as well. The guy who watches ONLY anime is always some cringe weeaboo loser.

But if you're watching little girl animes, or animes where the boys look like girls, it's weird and you should stop.

I used to think so too, but then I realized books can be the ultimate movie directed by you. You cast the characters, you choose the background music, you choose the camera angles, etc. You can imagine it as an anime too, if you prefer.

If it makes you happy, who gives a fuck?

The world is too miserable and soulless to spend time caring about the opinion of normalfags.

>19 and under
Acceptable
>20-22
Red flag
>23+
Cringe, reevaluate your life

Attached: ideal_135.png (1058x1343, 1.72M)

It's never too.old to dance! Be animated!!!

depends on anime. I personally switched to manga after 21 or so.

I just moved onto k-pop and joshi puroresu.

Attached: RESEM88824tjpw_3april.jpg (980x551, 145.27K)

its quite the opposite
moe anime is usually family friendly, something like spongebob etc, so its for everyone
stuff like AoT, Fullmetal etc is best left for teens, because as you get older, you will nitpick the flaws of it much more, since those types of show take themselves seriously
slice of life anime with cute girls is most appreciated by adult, since their normal life is so unbearably shit, that only escapist CGDCT shows can bring a smile on their faces

Attached: 1472124769927.jpg (652x907, 135.9K)

ok let's just cut to the chase: im a 28 year old man who watches anime and read manga and light novels in my free time

Attached: concerned pepe.jpg (320x240, 34.88K)

I'm 33 years old and I'm quitting anime later this year.

Yojohan/Tatami Time Machine Blues will be my final new anime. Before it comes out, I'll be finishing my bucket list, and Ashita no Joe will be my final backlog anime. After these, I'm done.

Wish me luck!

Attached: Yojohan Time Machine Blues.jpg (1547x2292, 620.95K)

Honestly user, I'd think you're a huge fag for watching anime unironically at that age. Some girls wouldn't mind though, you shouldn't pretend to be someone you're not since you'll be miserable. Get an anime watching gf if you desire and discard opinions like mine.

Teens feels like the max outside of some turbo classics of the medium. It all just seems so very adolescent. I'll always beat it now and then to h though.

I quit anime at 18 and came back to it at 20. So I guess around there but I don't give a fuck. I'm still watching

im too old for anime but i can also deadlift and overhead press more than anyone criticizing me so I can get away with it

How did you get so in shape? Gymcelling everyday?

the only too old for anything is dead

40+ here. I still watch animes and play vidyas as always. I don't see why I'd stop something I like just because others wouldn't like or understand it.

Anime is just Japanese animation, which has over half a century of productions. There are "mature" shows as there are "juvenile" shows. The only problem is that the latter far outnumber the former, so you are going to run out eventually unless you're willing to scour the depths for seasonal gems.