Friends with a Chinese girl

>friends with a Chinese girl
>she tells me that she wants told her mom about a woman on campus who was raped by some dude she brought home
>her mom responds "Why did she go home with such a man, then? That's her fault."

Attached: 20229910164685302600.jpg (640x755, 89.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x-Zj-buRsvA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dang her mom is based. Is she single?

Nah she's married to some guy she hates and argues with almost every day. She's also kind of a miserable person so I don't really like seeing her

Based. Asians are mentally and intellectually superior than the Whites and niggers.

herro light boy

bu yao dui zhongguo shuo bu limao de dongxi, white boy

white boy zhongguo nan sheng hen shao you jirou. zongshi meiyou xigan de jirou. henshao hen da de jiji. wo bu xihuan zhongguo nan sheng, wo bijiao xihuan light boy

light boy buyao shuo wo mama bu hao. wo mama hen keai, ni shige shabi de ren. shabi de ren white boy laizi meiguo huozhe yingguo. meiyou zhongguoren xihuan nimen yinwei ni feichang pang feichang shabi feichang chou

zhongguo nv sheng nan sheng feichang shuai, mei, piaoliang, dengdeng. ni meiyou zheyang dedongxi yinwei ni shi light boy

you yi li, jiu you yi bi

OK white boy

hao hao xuexi tian tian xiang shang

bye bye

zaijian

Attached: 1647375584238.jpg (1536x2048, 495.31K)

now who the fuck ordered bat soup

This is all I want out of life. Coca cola qt gf

Legal scholars of Any Forums determine letting someone into your house is a consent for every and any sexual act to be performed on you.

Feminist icon agrees.

youtu.be/x-Zj-buRsvA

>bu yao dui zhongguo shuo bu limao de dongxi, white boy
Don't say rude things to China, white boy
>white boy zhongguo nan sheng hen shao you jirou. zongshi meiyou xigan de jirou. henshao hen da de jiji. wo bu xihuan zhongguo nan sheng, wo bijiao xihuan light boy
white boy, Chinese boys seldom have muscles. There is always no joyous muscles. Very little positive. I don't like Chinese boys, I prefer light boys
>light boy buyao shuo wo mama bu hao. wo mama hen keai, ni shige shabi de ren. shabi de ren white boy laizi meiguo huozhe yingguo. meiyou zhongguoren xihuan nimen yinwei ni feichang pang feichang shabi feichang chou
Light boy, do not say that my mother is bad. My mother is very cute. You are a very stupid person. Stupid person white boy comes from America or Britain. No Chinese person likes you because you are very fat very stupid very ugly.
>zhongguo nv sheng nan sheng feichang shuai, mei, piaoliang, dengdeng. ni meiyou zheyang dedongxi yinwei ni shi light boy
Chinese girls and boys are very handsome, no, pretty, etc. You don't have such a thing because you are a light boy
>you yi li, jiu you yi bi
There is perseverance, there is a sum
>hao hao xuexi tian tian xiang shang
study hard, improve every day

She's like 10% at fault for being fucking stupid enough to invite a stranger into her house. Stop trying to dodge accountability cunt, she was part of the equation that allowed the scenario to happen.

>Gun stores supply guns that are sometimes used in the commission of a crime. Therefore gun stores are part of the equation that allow criminal events to happen

None would deny this but what are you saying exactly? The gun store in this situation should be penalised for having provided the opportunity to commit crime? I do not think so.

The woman is a braindead whore in every circumstance. We are not debating this. Nevertheless, because her stupid choices were involved in the commission of a crime does not relieve the criminal for having crossed the threshold or involve her in any sort of guilt.

Mate you can leave your expensive telescope in your front garden all day and night unattended: you are providing the opportunity very stupidly for a criminal to come and steal your expensive object. Yet when the criminal steals it, his punishment isn't lessened because "his opportunity was easier". IF anything the comment "you're a fucking retard for leaving your stuff out there in the garden" is a tertiary and offhanded comment to you. It doesn't fucking matter to the thief

Apples to oranges. Guns are a tool, not a person that can decide if it wants to shoot someone. What a person does with a tool is not the business of the merchant. This could include literally any inanimate object used to commit a murder.
The female could just NOT be a fucking whore and let strangers into her house without proper vetting. Do you invite bums into your house expecting them to not steal? No, because that's common fucking sense. Women bitch all the time about how often men rape but will take no responsibility for themselves to help prevent it. Rape should not exist and the people that do it should just be shot, but you have to be a special kind of retarded and/or privileged to simply assume that people will just not do evil.

>Very little positive
That guy was saying it's rare for Chinese guys to have a large penis.

I agree completely that she is a fucking braindead retard. I will not contest this ever.

Just in general as an aside: if a woman goes out drinking in skimpy outfits, gets herself extremely drunk, and heads off in random directions with random men, she is a retard and inviting a criminal to do something to her, whether to rob her, beat her, rape her or anything. She is a moron.

That said: the fault is still 100% of the time always the criminal's for stepping the line and committing the crime. I used the telescope example because it is very clear and conclusive. If you leave something expensive outside unattended and it is stolen, you are a retard, but the criminal is still a criminal and should be punished to the maximum extent.

If a woman goes outside late at night, drinks herself to oblivion, and goes home with a man who commits a crime against her or with her, she is a fucking retard, but the guy nevertheless should be punished to the maximum

are you chinese, bro?

>are you chinese, bro?
Indeed. Thankfully I still know some mandarin so I could decipher those pinyin.

I'm not arguing at all that the criminal isn't at fault, I'm asking at what point do you tell the woman she's a fucking idiot without being told you're "victim blaming"?
If we keep letting women dodge accountability then shit will only get worse.

well the womanly concept of victim blaming is just outright stupid and nonsense. whenever someone says that you can immediately put them into the category of retard and never listen to a word they say again

if you leave your telescope out at night unattended and it's stolen, you're a retarded. that's not victim blaming because victim blaming doesn't exist

women come up with invented terms that have no grounding in reality to have something to say to men. if you have ever had an argument with a gf before, sometimes she will say just literally the most braindead and random shit just to reply to the facts you present her. because her female brain doesnt want to give up but knows it is wrong. same here

I find the entire situation bizarre, since usually if you're "bringing a guy home" then it's probably going to be to have sex

>why didn't she look into the future and see that he was going to rape her? obviously rapists advertise the fact that they're rapists before going home with women

y'all are fucked. it's women's fault for being raped but no hesitation trotting out 13/50 as a weak justification for eliminating blacks from society