Do something with your life

>you hit 30, you've never had a job in your life
>you literally spent 10 years sitting on the computer whining about having nothing to do
>you should've made a video game, an animated series, a movie or something
>now you see other people like you, all doing the same

Why aren't 30yo incels teaming up to create a new Hollywood blockbuster movie or something?

Attached: losers-should-unite.jpg (395x354, 55.82K)

If we were capable of doing any of value, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

You're not seeing it right. Alone, sure, we can't make. But I'm sure if we gather enough people the combined group effort could be decent.
For instance, we could create an anime. Just draw enough frames and you're done.

It is known that a majority of incels and robots know how to draw well or do fucking anything.

Retard.

okay what do you want to do

yeah this was almost me... EXCEPT when I hit 25 I got a gym membership for the first time in my life. I then proceeded to train my body for the next 4.5years diligently

on my 30th birthday I will have a shredded body and close to 100k

>majority of incels and robots know how to draw well
You were sarcastic but this is actually true. Autism / robotism is actually the main component you need to be a great artist or a programmer.
Depressed 30yo incels are an untapped reserve of pure potential in programming and arts.
I'm a businessman and I want to somehow monetize these millions of men who have expendable lives.

Is there any money in creating a chatroom environment?

Because projects require money and connections, which we'll never have.

>post a thread saying you're starting such a project in its relevant board and are paying anons
>shill it well enough and protect it from doubters "obvious scam" posters
>80% of the people who actually accept have no talent or skills and need to be trained
>15% of the people who come are skilled enough to help
>5% are malicious actors who will sabotage your project if you let them

YOU tell ME how you would use this to make anything of value. People on Any Forums cannot be trusted.

I've already been working since I was 16
>Why aren't 30yo incels teaming up to create a new Hollywood blockbuster movie or something?
Advertising and distribution

Attached: 1647535036405m.jpg (768x1024, 134.07K)

Glad this thread got bumped! I saw it earlier today and thought it was a nice white pill.

same user here, thought I'd add that I absolutely fall into that 80% of people who are useless, and that I am not trying to lower hopes here, I genuinely want to know how you'd push past these issues to make a good product/company from street trash such as ourselves

No passion, when life and everything in it sucks, what is there to do? Sure you can regret the consequences for doing nothing but the other option sucked too

I wish I could mind control incels into becoming my work drones
All of those worthless men finally put to use

I'm not a creative person and I prefer playing them.

Attached: Vidya.jpg (2860x2184, 1.32M)

Was thinking of a survival-horror game

I wanna create a 3d chatroom environment where you can skate and do graffiti
You can pay to get bigger graffiti

Anyone wanna join this project?

Attached: jetset.jpg (1280x720, 112.06K)

Until the universe provides me with something worth doing I will continue doing nothing. I will NOT settle for less like some normalfag.

Attached: Whogivesafuck.png (632x570, 28.52K)

I planned out an idea for a videogame that is original and no one has made anything close to it. I worked on it for 2 months straight and burned out because my brain is so fucking drained after a day of work. I have to work because I'm poor. It's fucking bullshit. It would take at least 3 years to develop by myself and I can't be burned out like this for that long. I wish I was crypto rich or something so I could just make my fucking game 24/7

Something of this scale would require an user with managerial skills that is well-intentioned, has a good enough plan that will get anons on board, and enough capital to get started.

And I don't see anyone fitting any of this criteria anywhere nearby.

>you should've made a video game, an animated series, a movie or something
there is enough mediocre shit
you should set realistic goals for yourself