>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org

Attached: pick2.jpg (885x963, 199.68K)

Nice shrooms. Why are the thots in the OP image tho

pick two that you would spend a night with

>emma
>not posting the unedited picture
yikes

Attached: 1647858029242.jpg (1125x1397, 346.58K)

>tfw haven't drank in months now
feels good man, sobriety is better than any of this gay shit honestly it feels good at first but it's a false good

Had a really bad trip off some gel tabs. Psychotic episode. Thought I had been on a reality tv show my whole life like the Truman Show, and my life was so shitty because it was a test to see if I could become The Second Coming. Anyone got some bad trip stories.

I'm high on weed for the first time ever
And I feel wierd

I see people here memeing about weed being addictive is it true? Like what happens if you get addicted then stop? "Weed withdrawal?"
Captcha: 20KHV
>feels bad man

There is no such thing as addiction, use common sense. Just like anything that feels good, it is "addictive".

Heroin addiction is originally real

Checked dubs. Don't read ahead if you're currently tripping.
Thought I was a puppet for god and the shadow of death was looming over me and saw shadow peple in the corner of my eye. They were waiting for me to murder my parents and then kill myself in what would probably make a horrible documentary later. I didn't want to do it so I managed to distract myself running some errands and going for a walk eased my mind. I returned to watch Alice in Wonderland (1951) and was comfy and chilling for the rest of the night.

BETTER (not gay title) THREAD:
migrate

trying to stay off everything for like a month to let my tolerance go back down and I can enjoy some shit again.Skateboarding is the only thing keeping me sane. Why does entertainment and music have to suck so bad sober?

Attached: 324.jpg (600x576, 37.41K)

I wish did anything for me. Would be so much easier just to be a pothead

Why the cringe faggot subtitle?

seriously. i tried with a new thread but too slow.

Attached: yikess.jpg (680x549, 29.07K)

I'd really like to do psilocybin today.
But I had 150mg of mdma 2 days ago.
It's better if I wait for a week right?

SAMEFAG
prove you aren't a samefag

>It's better if I wait for a week right?
I wouldn't trip on the MDMA comedown, but if you feel like you are already recovered from MDMA, go for it.

huh? I made and

Attached: 1eqgtgwe25852.png (469x452, 276.67K)

proven

Attached: samebroo.png (241x100, 4.22K)

yeah you go through withdrawls, I got them when I stopped smoking daily after a few years
it was just a headache and trouble sleeping for a day or two
doesnt really compare to withdrawals from harder drugs