I am evil

I am physically and emotionally abusive sadist with poor anger control and whatever part of my brain makes me feel guilt and shame over it is getting weaker
Fuck you I am what I am

Attached: 1543089996510.jpg (908x714, 165.73K)

Life is hard enough without having to deal with your type. Just another reason to hate normies.

This cringe post will probably end up being tagged with me if I end up doing an hero. I'd rather that not be the case so if you could delete this shit nigger that would be fab.

Shame very shameful evil op
Get explosive diarrhea

How about you just kill yourself now and save everyone in the future who will have the misfortune of encountering you?

>I'm too low IQ to control my emotions or actions
>I don't have to take responsibility for this, you have to accept it
Redditors actually think like this

Attached: 1648310440507.jpg (444x431, 51.12K)

I am sadistic yet I can control myself.
Sadists who can't are unironically the lowest functioning people on this earth and they are the dirt. I've said I can control myself - Even if I may not feel remorse or guilt, but the kinds that you are are not deserving of mercy.

lol, you have to be 18 to post here faggot

Slaughter the liars....

Oh, I do control myself otherwise I would already be in jail
And really I do not need violence to feel satisfied. Any action or words done to consciously harm another human being brings me joy. I do not even do it for some goal I am working towards. No, I do it out of pure malice and I loooove it

I don't know if I'm sadistic. I think I'm just really edgy and have poor anger control.

Like, for example, if I really hate someone I have no qualms about torturing them, because they slighted me. However I couldn't bring myself to torture a stranger, because I don't like inflicting harm on someone who could possibly just be an innocent person. I just want revenge and spite, not mindless harm being done.

I sort of do this too. I think about shit all the time and have my own personal moral system so if someone does something bad and I deem them to be irredeemable (i.e. cannot change or trying to change would be too costly because of additional evil which would be created) based on my systen I just want to kill them

some people are that just without anger

actually, you're right. some people are like that without any negative emotions, they just like doing it. infact, they might not even like being like that. maybe a good example is a vegan who does it for moral reasons, but still wants to torture animals. people like that exist, oddly enough

Attached: 1639793054623.jpg (747x420, 84.41K)

You realize you're just making excuses to justify being a psychopath. I mean you can't help it, but it's the truth.

You're absolutely delusional if you think literally every single life is precious and absolutely nobody should die.

That's not what I'm sayin, what you do is cherry pick a person that annoys you, like say me and you instinctively want to murder them.

No no, not just "annoys me". I want to torture people that are actively responsible for ruining my life. I want to torture pedophiles, and bullies, and terrible people that have contributed to my life being so shit.

So I'm curious, let me give you a hypothetical: You have a guy in a court room who just raped a kid. The guy shows no remorse, and laughs in the face of the victim's parents. The judge, in all of his wisdom, decides to let the pedophile rapist go with a slap on the wrist. Obviously any moral person with a sense of right and wrong would say "yeah, it's probably okay to murder that person", right?

Yes I wa smore talking about
>if I really hate someone I have no qualms about torturing them, because they slighted me.
That's typical behavior for abusive people
What you're doing is like, idk the punisher which is pretty based

In the heat of the moment I would not realize this but given time I would come to the same conclusion you did
The truth is that I am not inclined to look for a solution which does not involve harm physical or emotional. I do not seek to resolve conflicts peacefully and productively. I want to cause pain

You probably are very attractive to women, then.
If not, you are a poser.

Well at least you're being honest with yourself, which can't be said about everyone in your pov.

You're weak and pathetic. Inevitably, you will encounter a virtuous person who will destroy whatever you've built. You have the opportunity to become a human being again, stop being a little bitch and take it.

I doubt it, this ain't the movies