DUDE

>DUDE
>JUST SPEND THE FIRST 25 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE GETTING ZERO PUSSY SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION WHILE DRUG DEALERS AND FRATBOY CHADS FUCK YOUR FUTURE WIFE BRO
>JUST DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO YOUR FINANCES SO YOU CAN AFFORD TO BETABUXX FOR A USED UP ROASTIE WHO HIT THE WALL AND BECAME TOO UGLY FOR CHADS TO FUCK BRO
>JUST DEVOID YOUR LIFE OF ANY SEXUAL GRATIFICATION BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY BRO
>JUST SIT BACK AND READ YOUR BOOKS WHILE YOU WATCH YOUR CRUSH GET DRUNK AND FUCK CHAD ON HER INSTAGRAM POST BRO
>JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THE WORLD HAVE FUN WHILE YOU STUDY FOR 12 HOURS A DAY TO END UP WITH A 300K SALARY BUT ZERO LIFE EXPERIENCE BRO
>DUDE IF YOU DON'T DO THIS YOU'LL END UP RENTING A HOME FOREVER BRO YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD A HOUSE BRO
>DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT BRO JUST HAVE NO LIFE SO YOU CAN BE A GOOD RESPONSIBLE LITTLE BOY BHENCHODE

Attached: 1641949723545.gif (391x423, 612.23K)

Basically the entire asian culture.

>believing society is like that
>not going outside and getting a gf

Attached: 1645874355690.jpg (500x688, 92.02K)

anyone who thinks they know life experience is retarded. People from generations ago that got married in their early 20s telling current kids/young adults to hold out. Clearly they regret their choices and are trying to force u not to do the same instead of giving actual advise.

>bhenchode
currycel pls

>tfw when I had a crush on a girl for a solid year, simped and orbited her hard, rejected multiple times
>Go to a house party she's at
>Walk on to the balcony to have a cigarette
>See her borrowing a lighter off a chad-lite
>He says: Hey, hey, make out with me for a second. I want to see who will make out with me
>She unironically eats his face and then goes home with him
>I smoke a cigarette and cry internally, somehow, while on MDMA
You know, I just think it would be better if I never felt feelings.

The only way to mitigate this is to come out the other side as a complete misogynist, and to NOT FORGET.

The not forgetting part is really important.

If you don't forget, you can simply lie right to the faces of the roasties who want you to betabuxx them, and fuck them for a while before you dispose of them. They generally turn to betabuxxing right at the last possible moment, so if you can make them waste even a year or two, by the time you dump them they will have deteriorated even further and will have an even harder time betabuxxing the next guy in line.

But the problem is that many guys are dumbasses, and fall for that first roastie who betabuxxes them, and "forgive and forget". Do not do that. You have to REMEMBER, and you have to never forgive.

I would say that going to the gym and getting shredded will solve 87% of your problems but you won't do it

BEING A CURRYCEL IMMIGRANT CHILD FUCKING SUCKS
>OHH BHAI JUST GO HE A GOOD BOY AND WATCH THE WORLD GO BY WHILE YOU STUDY IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT WHEN YOU BECOME DOCTOR
>JUST END UP MARRYING SOME POST-WALL ROASTE BECAUSE YOU GOT GROOMED INTO BEING A KEK

>JUST GO OUTSIDE AND GET A GF DUDE LMAO!!!!
YEAH GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU HAVE NO SOCIAL EXPERIENCE NO SKILLS NO FRIENDS NO MONEY NO CAR NO CONNECTIONS NO FUN NO LIFE NO NOTHING JUST A BUNCH OF FUCKING BOOKS AND COLLEGE DEBT ANT A 3.9 GPA THAT YOU'LL CLING TO AS YOUR ONLY ACCOMPLISHMENT UNTIL YOU GRADUATE AND PICK UP THE SCRAPS

FUCK THIS SHIT I AM IMPORTING A WIFE I DONT FUCKING EVEN CARE MAN ANY MORE IDC ABOUT BEING A CHAD I JUST AM NOT GOING TO WORK THIS HARD TO SETTLE FOR A WHORE
THANK GOD I CAN HAVE ARRANGED MARRIAGE NOW IT IS OK IN MY CULTURE
IF I WAS WHITE OR YELLOW ASIAN IDK WHAT I WOULD DO

Attached: 1622544669405.jpg (593x656, 38.38K)

nobody gives a single fuck about what you do op, so idk why you're sperging

I mean pussy or not I'd rather slowly but consistently improve myself and how I live than peak in high school/college.

Obviously life paths aren't so black and white but I've had fun along the way and made peace with a lot of things.

Attached: 1563830766436.png (746x512, 97.86K)

>JUST GET JACKED BRO THEN YOU CAN FUCK ALL THE GIRLS YOU WANT BRO EVEN THOUGH YOURE A CURRYCEL
YEP AND THAT WILL DEFINITELY PREVENT ME FROM MARRYING SOME TOWN BIKE ROASTE YEP YEP

>PUSSYS PUSSY I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT GETTTING LAIDDDD AAAA

pathetic

well yeah, what else are you gonna do?

Do you think this post is going to help you get laid? Do you think ANYTHING on Any Forums is going to help you get laid?

Attached: Woo_4.jpg (720x397, 20.34K)

that's fucking painful
and it sucks because even if you become the chad who fucks other girls, you still remember the times when you got cucked away from your first "crush", and the painful memories never go away
it's like putting a skin-colored bandaid over a cancerous tumor, you can't see it anymore, you look fine, but the harm is still there...

Attached: 1636592937435.jpg (1080x1327, 106.18K)

You should want to be jacked regardless no matter what it is important but if it helps you fuck women (and it does) then I think you should try it out

What stops a curycel from getting a qt arranged wife from the home village?

Attached: images - 2022-03-26T110532.872.jpg (640x480, 32.47K)

>boo hoo
and whose fault is it? you should go back to slaving away in the sewers of india (shitland) for 3 cents a month
>thank god I have arranged marriage
it's the only way you indians manage to marry a woman, you disgusting hideous fucks
>if I was white
10/10 indian women are BEGGING white men to fuck them, what are you going on about poojeet? indian celebrities and millionaries have to pay white bulls to fuck them

Literally all you need to do to "fix" this, is to just self-improov, become as handsome as you can, then go to a party every few weeks/months and let the energy out. It's not impossible.

It won't solve anything. He'll be a meme on Any Forums, focusing on betas who gymcel.

It's an eternal cope. You can't fix a house whose foundations are rotten through and through.

Any attempt to do so will just make him bitter and resentful, like any man who follows the rules to a T, and still loses to a cheat.

I wish I could tell ugly men how to cope, but there is no cope. You will suffer, you will die. I don't even know how you can possibly tell people to focus on something other than their most base, primal biological need. Telling a man not to love is like telling someone not to sneeze.

Nothing does. Gonna fly my qt wife out from the pind once I graduate and get six figure salary. Feels good man.

Attached: 1648022546672.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

MY POINT IS THAT IF I WAS FROM A CULTURE THAT DIDNT HAVE ARRANGED MARRIAGES I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED BUT NOW I CAN JUST BUY A WIFE TOPKEK

>Be at club with her and two other friends
>Two teenage girls approach her and ask if we're together
>She says no
>They ask her if they can buy me a drink
>They proposition me for a threesome
>She interjects and says we need to leave
>I'm pretty drunk and she takes me by the hand and outside
>She asks me to take her to a friends place to score drugs
>We get high and she doesn't speak to me for the rest of the night
I wasn't even bitter. Just depressed. No matter what I do, no matter if I marry a fucking supermodel or colonize mars, all I'm ever going to do is ask "why?" this one girl I liked so much just had zero attraction to me. She wasn't even that good looking. My friends (two of whom had pumped and dumped her) were like "her...seriously? are you into ugly girls or something?"

at least Indian bro will have a medical degree at the end of his misery.

>base primal need
>love
Are you some retarded faggot or something? What you need is water and sleep. I also advocate for large consumption of protein dense foods and strength training multiple times a week

If you do not do this, you should have no question why you have a gross unattractive body that people do not want to fuck

Hindus and muslims have it on tutorial mode.

Attached: Whatdidyousay.jpg (739x415, 23.69K)

too low iq to realize arranged marriages are the reason indians are the way they are today? without sexual competition and selection, inferior men who were supposed to be culled managed to carry their genes over to today, resulting in the hellscape of today which is india.
of course, biology is never exact. so some genetical anomalies with high iq pop up here and there, who get picked up by US to develop high tech shit. people then cherrypick them to say indians are smart, while ignoring the 1.5 billion people large tumour on earth
your wife will cheat on you, your daughters will compensate white men to fuck them, and your sons will be incels

>all I'm ever going to do is ask "why?"
I feel you, man.
I've been caught up on a girl who's nothing special for years. It's hell on earth.
Being attracted to, and obsessing over, a girl who you have NO reason to be into, is a fucking death spiral.
You're just stuck in the mindset of "why the fuck do I even want this girl? She's really nothing special?", and then you suddenly have a strong urge to check up on her, find out how she's doing, hang out with her, etc etc. It's bad. It's so bad. I hate it.

Even finding new girls didn't help. All I did was compare these new girls to her. Super unhealty.

Bro, you're a chad in the making. Don't give up yet.
Hit the gym, get jacked, and do everything in your power to become as physically attractive as possible, and once you have that big professional salary, you'll have it on easy mode. You'll be able to select any girl you want.

Back in highschool, older rich guys would come by in fancy cars, and pick up the hottest 18 year old girls. They become fucking unstoppable once they get some money and fashion.

Your time is coming, just stay strong brother. It sucks to see people live the life you want, but that's temporary. You can have the last laugh if you olay your cards right.

Start looksmaxxing NOW, so that one you get your six figure salary, you'll be on top of the game. Fresh 18 year old pussy all for you. Just keep working.

What's the point in eating or drinking or sleeping if you aren't going to reproduce. It's pointless.

>Even finding new girls didn't help. All I did was compare these new girls to her. Super unhealty.
erryday, all day. It doesn't even matter how good looking they are. It in fact just makes it worse.