I want a boyfriend but I'm scared he'll be misogynistic (either overtly or subvertly). How can I avoid this

I want a boyfriend but I'm scared he'll be misogynistic (either overtly or subvertly). How can I avoid this

I'm tomboy btw, are guys into tomboys less sexist?

Attached: e8790379b171dd017d953d0d4e41b12e.jpg (500x701, 55.62K)

okay but can i kiss your shoes

>are guys into tomboys less sexist?
absolutely, drop discord

Assume the complete opposite of what comes out of a females mouth lads. That's all.

Attached: 5963hx.jpg (150x150, 5.13K)

no. they're usually the most sexist of the bunch if you don't count the religious nuts.

you posted a pretty boy chad. and statistics have shown that more sexually successful males hold the same views of women than incels do; they are deeply misogynistic, even if they are great at seducing women and slaying

pic related is the world's prettiest boy-chad, who slayed in the hundreds. you better believe chico holds the same views of women as incels do, despite the never ending stream of ptp on his dick

Attached: 1645172938612.png (905x1355, 999.19K)

I'll only be ironically misogynistic

>I'm tomboy btw
you know the drill, gotta prove it

picrel is a tomboy woman

pic related is very attractive desu. do you have anymore pics of her?

Picrel isn't me but I look similar to that. I have quite a 'masculine' approach to things like interpersonal disputes, problem solving etc and am often more similar to my friends' boyfriends than I am to them. And I like things like mechanics and video games, hate sport though ngl that shits pointless. I like to dress up sometimes though, and wear lingerie under my boyclothes but on the whole see myself as pretty androgynous and would want a boyfriend who treats me in line with that

Depending on where you are and if you're willing to meet I'd give it a shot

I'm only attracted to tomboys. I'm unironically a misogynist, I guess, because I hate women and I'm not an incel.

I had three women, one co-worker and two strangers, compliment me today. And all I could think was;
>I hate women so much, it's unreal.

i've never met a person who likes tomboys and who'd be considered normal (myself included). as for if they're sexist or not, probably. the majority of them are pretty incel-ish and want to date you because they have had negative experiences with women in the past.

this is a pretty good example of the majority of men in your dating pool

Attached: 1611305330815.jpg (580x571, 29.03K)

Guys into tomboys are just as sexist as everyone else, no more, no less. They just have different expectations.

Your only hope is to evaluate people on an individual level rather than looking at which groups they belong to.

I'm misogynistic and will hate every woman besides the woman I get with, how does that sound?

> I had three female coworkers compliment me
Didn't happen.
>All I could think was I hate women.
You're just an asshole. Anyone else would be on cloud 10

Depends, but if he is sexist then it wouldn't apply to you, tomboys are supposed to be different.
What would treating you in line with that look like?

It happens daily. They aren't tomboys, and they are only cute if you're into ethnic migrant women/girls. I still hate women, I don't really know why. I like girls that look like men. Maybe I'm a faggot. I just really dislike women, the more feminine the more I hate them.

Sage You're not a tomboy. Post tits with timestamp or gtfo.

Attached: 80b5f34482471689393493eb2d8dcde5.jpg (1080x1350, 438.6K)

Whats the consequences of a misogynistic boyfriend exactly.
Surely you want a boyfriend who doesn't like women, doesn't want to talk to women, and avoids women.
He cannot cheat.

you want a soiboy is what you want. all true men understand the nature of women.

>And I like things like video games
>hate sport though ngl that shits pointless
You're not a tomboy, you're just autistic.

Attached: 1646773122252.gif (273x498, 1.66M)