What do you do user?

Been lurking here recently and I very clearly don't belong here, but out of curiosity: what do you do for work? Preferably anons that have an actual job ($50k/yr) and do you like it? Looking for job inspo

Attached: 1484029412412.jpg (750x845, 74.19K)

Should've mentioned that I'll be leaving my job soon and looking to neetmax for a year/2yrs

>Job inspo
What are you saying.

I do medical research for a company, mostly computer shit.

I do programming for a financial company. Around 150k/yr.

I work on a golf course trying not to get killed by old fucks who cant hit a ball

I broke my leg a few months ago and now i dont want to go back

Attached: 1556118778242.png (956x682, 29.5K)

I work in finance, sounds fancy but not really. Had no qualifications when I joined, worked hard, got promoted, so now I'm paid well and kinda get to hang out with the cool kids, I'm pretty happy with it.

Still struggle to socialize though, and fuck up a lot due to heavy trauma from childhood and teen years in complete isolation.

>I broke my leg
Tell us more

Start a roofing company

Work? Work? Work? Hahahahaha work? WORK? You think I WORK?

Attached: pepe-point-pepe-laugh.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

Environmental chem but its more like project management though. 50K a year even which is decent for my location. I like it but am looking into doing radiation protection for more money

Any robot knows this is the only proper response

Motorbike accident, fractured tibia, not good desu

Done a pretty cool flip over the car before i hit the road

Attached: 1587387739838.png (657x527, 44.3K)

Retail management. I want to die every morning I wake up.

Financial Compliance. I make about 65k in a LCOL area. Pretty comfy and low stress. Good career path as well. I work hybrid as well and grind Destiny when I do.

Attached: uxzifcczs2181.png (304x299, 126.75K)

You look like the waitress from Always Sunny. Life going similar to hers?

tell me more
do you like it? :3
how did you get into it?
D: why die

Attached: 1484028817467.jpg (1418x1415, 1021.34K)

>What do you do user?
Nothing.
Literally fucking nothing.
About as much nothing as you can possibly do without being dead.

Because it's a shitty, miserable job that consumes your life. You spend all day working with, for and alongside retards doing mind numbing work that would be extremely easy if not for the aforementioned retards.

I got paid 90k a year during COVID and I would have gladly given it back if I knew what a shit life it would be.

sounds like my job, how shitty. what are you going to do after?

>after
maybe that's why I'm suicidal. When I get enough money I'll just drive a forklift or a truck part time. But I still need like 60k.

why the fuck are you posting fap material? attention? you'll only get cum if you keep going like that.

I'm thinking of doing exactly this too, I need 60k as well. You'll get through it user, CDL's a pretty easy cert to get
owo gonna cum in your hand pussy faggot? lol pathetic

True freedom only resides in my dreams.

Attached: 1609902763228.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

>gonna cum in your hand pussy
still much more preferable than whatever you'd have to offer

Attached: 7cd16a9796678130b8b6254132a68815.jpg (229x349, 14.17K)