Good afternoon Any Forums. That time again. Advice and conversation for those who are needing it

Good afternoon Any Forums. That time again. Advice and conversation for those who are needing it.

Attached: Mikhail Nesterov.jpg (703x1000, 119.87K)

How to make the loneliness go away without alcohol?

Attached: suicidefuel.png (1080x1898, 466.44K)

Loneliness never goes away. You find value and worth in other things, other people, other ideals, in your work or your pastimes, and those other things become more important to you than your loneliness. If you have nothing else in your life but loneliness and despair, all that you will value is that loneliness and despair.

Attached: Forest Stars - Eric Roux-Fontaine.jpg (992x851, 204.48K)

Identifying everything I do as a distraction from eternal loneliness seems horrible. There are many things that I care and am passionate about but all that can not change the fact that I long for some physical contact. I am not going to accept my defeat just yet.

Attached: 1630862456638.jpg (969x1600, 338.06K)

How to be the best bf I can to my neet gf?

Identifying things as distractions is horrible. But if you genuinely enjoy and are fulfilled by whatever it is you care and are passionate about, they're not just distractions. The desire for physical contact is the distraction - not the other way around.

How do you think you can be the best possible boyfriend?

Attached: Die Muskete 1918.jpg (859x915, 210.39K)

How can I make it so that she loves me if I screwed up beyond redemption?

I would say that your observation is debatable. While the pursuit of a physical contact may distract me from accomplishing goals currently, it is a net gain to have a relationship and a person to support you. Being genuinely fulfilled with myself would mean that I acknowledge that I don't need a person on my side. My feelings don't follow a linear progression. Most of the time (95% maybe) I can are good on my own, but the other 5%, they hit hard. Tomorrow may be different. At least that is what I tell me to survive today.

Attached: 1647244295181.jpg (640x641, 53.87K)

If that's what you think makes you a complete fulfilled person than that's what you need. The question was though, does loneliness ever go away, and the answer is no. Keep that when you strive for what you want.

You can't make people love you. It's impossible and antithetical to the idea of love (agape). You can only keep your heart open and be good to the people in your life.

Attached: Judas Returning the Thirty Pieces of Silver - Rembrandt.jpg (2046x1580, 625.81K)

Thank you. As long as I feel the need to strive I know that I am alive

Attached: 1647960742710.jpg (1200x2049, 630.86K)

Even though I've had a couple gfs, and a few good friends, I feel a crushing sense of isolation because i can't find anyone, male or female, who shares my interests or is even similar to me personality wise. I like vocaloid and anime. Why is it so hard to find people like this?

Shared interests and similar personality can be a good starting point for finding friends and acquaintances. But thinking you can only make friends with people who have the same interests and personality is a poison pill. You would be surprised how much you can relate to people you think you have nothing in common with, and likewise when you're open earnest and honest about what you enjoy you'd be surprised how many people are willing to listen or try sharing in your interests when they had none before.

The simplest answer is to go where fans of XYZ congregate and be open to meeting new people without holding anyone to any expectations (including yourself).

Attached: L'Allée d'eau (The Water Way) - Charles Guilloux c. 1895.jpg (1600x1223, 378.96K)

What qualifies you to give any advice? What life does experience do you even have?

because that's weeb stuff.
To be brutally honest, weeb stuff is weird as hell and is a huge turnoff for men and women. Even weeb girls don't like weeb guys.

>What qualifies you to give any advice?

I have nothing to teach. It always comes down to you what has authority. If I could provide some kind of qualifications that would appease your question, what would those qualifications look like? See? You're the one who has to decide.

Attached: The Path to Ananke - Isaac Abrams.jpg (1081x1093, 465.89K)

Why don't other people make it go away? And how am I supposed to live in a modern world that is both terrifying and alienating to me?

Everyone just goes along with it all.

Ultimate cope kek. If it were possible to just have hobbies and override your desire to be loved then tinder wouldn't be worth 76 billion dollars

Because if you're not happy by yourself there's a very high probability you won't be happy around other people. It comes down to Sarte's "hell is other people". And placing the onus of somehow being complete and happy on another person it's a surefire way to keep you lonely and miserable.

>And how am I supposed to live in a modern world that is both terrifying and alienating to me?

You don't have to live in the modern world. You don't have to follow the social dogma you've learn from Any Forums or from normie pop culture. You really don't have to. It might be easier, it might be more comfortable to conform -- but you don't have to. "I need X to be happy" is a social dogma. And as I've told people in these threads before, you don't even have to live. The wonderful thing about life is you can say no, including to life itself. You will be much much happier when you've freed yourself from convention.

Attached: Countryside Apu.jpg (1024x1001, 257.42K)

That's a really elaborate was to tell someone to kill themselves user.

>advice
Tell me everything you know of that can help with anxiety. I think I'm developing a sort of health anxiety, rooted in a slowly growing form of thanatophobia I didn't want to admit I had that's been intensified by poor lifestyle choices that remind me how fragile it all is. All that took my head out my perpetual escapist ass.

>Because if you're not happy by yourself there's a very high probability you won't be happy around other people. It comes down to Sarte's "hell is other people". And placing the onus of somehow being complete and happy on another person it's a surefire way to keep you lonely and miserable.
I'm not the user youre replying to and although I used to agree 100% with what youre saying, I realized a person needs to experience some form of human connection at least once, if only to get rid of that pesky "what if" ceaselss thoughts. This doesn't necessarily have to be le gf, it can simply be a GOOD friend, or a relative you're really close to for a long time.

When people say "you need to learn to be complete by yourself blah blah blah" they usually say that to people who are constantly, on the chase for their "significant other" that will make them complete, even though they already have a good circle of friends and loving relatives. But then there's also the opposite end of the spectrum, people who for whatever reason, are actually alone. People who often due to "mental illness" withdrew early on and lived "asleep" for a long long time. Those people naturally grew up to have absolutely none in terms of social connections. To *that* group of people, would you tell the same "Because if you're not happy by yourself there's a very high probability you won't be happy around other people..." thing?

Also what do you think of the whole "You need to love yourself first before you can love others" when you've never been loved before?

Just because I respect the veracity of suicide doesn't mean I'm condoning it.

Well, the way you phrased that poses the question that if someone who was devoid of love their entire life - how would they recognize love when they got it and not push it away? In the same way, ignorant lost people don't recognize the advice they desperately need to hear, precisely because they're lost and ignorant. What transforms a stupid person into an intelligent one? What allows a stupid person to identify what intelligence is? What is it that gets in the middle of that paradox to break it? The answer is kind of the core of my personal philosophy.

There are plenty of people who have lots of friends but are alone, lovers but no love, everything that they want but are perfectly miserable.

Attached: Akiya Kageichi (2).jpg (750x937, 148.54K)

I miss debicki-chan. I promised the therapist that I would do better for myself, but I still keep failing sometimes. On the bright side, I've
>started lifting
>took classes in a community college(carpentry)
>made an attempt to get driver's license
>found a job opportunity
I still need to fix my mindset and become more social.

Attached: 1613510285521.jpg (682x1000, 458.02K)

When the progress from lifting starts to become noticeable it becomes less of a chore and feels genuinely enjoyable to dredge your willpower against heavy things.

Proud of you, user.

Attached: Horrible Rite - Olga Rusakova.jpg (1200x1599, 559.35K)