How much USD$ to go from left to right?

How much USD$ to go from left to right?

Attached: surgery question.jpg (1500x720, 139.49K)

$50/month
Start HRT
12.5mg cyproterone acetate once a day
4mg estrogen, take 2 mg every 12 hours
finnasteride

Buy foundation, concealer , eyebrow pencil
Learn makeup

get better lighting

grow out your hair and visit a hairstylist.

total cost :

Attached: IMG_4591.jpg (1080x1377, 128.65K)

is left unironically sykuno?
biggest difference is prob skin and hair.
ppl underestimate hair so much.

there's a nose job in there for sure AT LEAST

I don't think the nose matters very much. But if he has gotten like a hair transplant or just improved his hair quality that's what has made him attractive and skin ofcourse

about $20
he's just wearing makeup and angling the camera down kek

it just looks like a higher angle

his nose looks exactly the same

bros unironically how can I get his hair? My hair is whispy and shitty. I don't have the volume.

WHy is this ricecel manlet dicklet freak even relevant? Why does he has a fanbase? Theres nothing about him that stands out

no it doesnt it's bulbous as fuck in the before picture

i should know i'm a ricecel. noses on the after pic don't occur naturally in our dna. high ridges like that.

look

Attached: EneUt3XVgAIbAoT.jpg (770x699, 49.39K)

he is very cute

Attached: 1626588083879.png (597x597, 703.89K)

bro im asian too and honestly the only thing that really changed is his skin = hair > eyebrows

no bro he got a nocejob at least. stop coping, if not eyelid surgery/eyebrow microblading and so on...

my man u insane i agree he may have done some eyebrow microblading though or using eyebrow pencil

no i'm not i think he definitely got a nose job. nose jobs dont need to change everything about the nose they can be very subtle to just rearrange the face bro and that's what's happened his entire structure has changed because of a subtle alteration on the nose.

his hair is probably a wig he seems to have extreme balding in earlier pictures i dont think it's possible to get that thick quality hair after losing it like that. pic related. it's not possible unless there is some miracle hair growth drug theyve released recently

he probably hasnt got eyelid surgery but again i'm not sure because ive met girls before who apparently have had it done and you couldnt really tell without them saying so because it's so subtle. so even they seem hooded he could still have had them slightly done cuz i know girls do that

the eyebrows are certainly penciled on or microbladed or tattooed or some shit like that

I think after meeting lilypichu she must have introduced him to a really good plastic surgeon (hers) and that's what's happened. it's kinda pathetic and makes me so mad as a ricecel

Attached: w25wtfl7egv61.jpg (960x720, 113.83K)

my man u need to get on meds...

no stop coping and admit the truth and help me get the cash to do the same

idk about him but i spent 300.000 to go from left to right

Attached: from incel to chad.jpg (1888x810, 270K)

Because all his fans are le quirky teenager egirls who just love le cute nice pretty boy shy boy hehe (totally doesn't wanna get railed by chads or anything, teehee)

you're the one coping if you think a nosejob is the reason for his glow up. its his hair and skin we keep telling you that but u dont listen

He has a hair transplant you retards