Condoms are a method of population control...

Condoms are a method of population control. Africans are right in rejecting this totalitarian invention and not falling for the HIV scare propaganda.

Facts about HIV:
>the retrovirus has never been isolated
>reverse transcription is known to be a normal physiological intracellular process associated with immune activity
>the symptoms of HIV are better explained by drug abuse (in western degenerates) and malnourishment (in African people)
>HIV medication causes more deaths than HIV itself
>there are more than 70 conditions proven to give false positives on an HIV test
>even though westerners are significantly more promiscuous than Africans, in the west HIV almost exclusively appears in male homosexual drug addicts while in Africa it allegedly appears in both genders equally
>there is a budget of several billions of dollars to advertise condoms in Africa but there is no money for food or clean water
Quite sus, isn't it?

Attached: 1648297070467.png (1307x1071, 623.69K)

I-is this satire?

Population control is needed to stop a Malthusian trap. If everyone fucked around like you would naturally, it would disrupt ordered society and people would become cannibals as the supply of animal food and artificial food becomes scarce.

*yawn* this thread again.
c'mon man, get a new meme

Attached: yes.jpg (515x515, 119.12K)

HIV denier
huh

Attached: tenor - 2022-03-26T052601.032.gif (220x302, 74K)

>population control bad!!!
?

Overpopulation is another propaganda myth. In the 60's they claimed a world population of more than 3 billion would be unsustainable and we'd have widespread famine in the 70's. Guess what, nothing happed. Huge fucking nothingburger. It's just lies by the 1% who are hoarding all the wealth and don't want "useless eaters" to consume their resources.

Attached: 1648298126414.jpg (552x779, 172.93K)

>Overpopulation is another propaganda myth
To an extent that's true, but increasing the population isn't going to benefit you. There will be more competition for you to live. Wages will be driven down. Population control is needed to sustain a reasonable standard of living. If everyone attempted to have 10 to 20 kids per couple tomorrow (as would be normal or natural if there was no "social obligation" or birth control methods), the known world would become a hellscape within 10 to 20 years. There would be cannibalism, since you wouldn't be able to expand infrastructure, grazing animals and agriculture in time, since there are far more useless kids and infants than adults. Population control is a necessity.

We aren't too many, we don't need to be sterilized, we're already doing this to ourselves since decades and it's alarming. About 48% of all people live in a country with below-replacement fertility.

The world population growth rate has been declining since its peak in the early 60s. Between 1950 and 2000, the world population grew at a rate of 1.76%. Between 2000 and 2050, it is expected to grow by 0.77%. Most of this growth will come from developing countries - their life expectancies are expected to shoot up in the next 50 years, contributing to their population growth, like Africa.
Europe's decline, however, is concerning. A UN report titled "World Population to 2300" paints a grim picture of Europe's future if European fertility rates don't rise above current levels: "The European Union, which has recently expanded to encompass 452-455 million people would fall by 2300 to only 59 million. About half the countries of Europe would lose 95% or more of their population, and such countries as the Russian Federation and Italy would have only 1% of their population left."
In some places the world is overcrowded, but that's not the same as "overpopulation" - that's bad policies and poor city planning.
Just to put things in perspective:
At the current state, every man, woman, and child on earth could each have 5 acres of land, with each getting a half-acre of arable land. If we wanted to squeeze close, everyone in the world could stand shoulder-to-shoulder on the island of Zanzibar.

Attached: 1583568838.jpg (300x309, 81.71K)

I hate that I can actually expect an answer to this question on sex-having neo-Any Forums, but how the hell do you even feel anything having sex with a condom covering your penis?

depletion of resources rises exponentially with birth rates, you have been memed

>even though westerners are significantly more promiscuous than Africans

This is just not true.Africans are just as promiscuous as westerners, if not more.People just don't kick up a fuss over it, they are too busy whinging over politics, corruption etc.

>the symptoms of HIV are better explained by drug abuse (in western degenerates) and malnourishment (in African people)
HIV is more prevalent in the areas unaffected by famine. It's mostly fueled by weird cultural practices (e.g wife inheritance), people being reluctant to use condoms, promiscuity, homosexuality in the coastal regions and an insanely high number of teen pregnancies.

>t. Kenyan

I mean, as far as schizopositng goes, tgis one's alright. And condoms do suck, but I'm not getting laid anyway so who cares.

Attached: 1647982609532.jpg (1280x720, 82.27K)

>we don't need to be sterilized
You're not being sterilized, society is just pushing you to never have sex, a family and kids since it's not of benefit to the system anymore. The west prefers importing immigrants with skills to fill the gaps than domestically breeding their own workforce.

You spread disease and overpopulation, you ARE a nigger

Listen buddy I have no problems with a global conspiracy to get africans to use rubbers.

you niggers just want to deny anything you can just for the sake of denying it. You are a pathetic low iq faggot acting like a 9 year old

There was a book written by a gay guy called Fags. He described the faggot life style in the 80s and the amount of drugs they consumed was fucking mental. HIV does not cause aids. The medication that they take when they get HIV causes aids. The relentless heroin that they take causes aids.
You see some nigger in the jungle with HIV, he'll have no symptoms his whole fucking life.

He's kind of right.

>africa is the most homophobic continent
>aids is primarily a fag disease

HIV is real and scientists in both the west and other countries like China and Russia have identified the virus and agree they exist. Condoms do reduce the chances. The point is to return to traditional monogamous families instead of treating sex like a toy that gives you the dopamine coom. HIV spreads because men and women have sex with multiple partners and "poz" dozens of equally promiscuous people.

I'm tired of Any Forums's conspiracy theories and irrationality. If we're going to change the world we need to embrace reality. Otherwise all we are doing it just broiling and shitposting in our caves and getting nowhere. This is why we're going extinct, no one genuinely gives a shit.

If you like being edgy and trolling, consider that if we actually succeeded and pulled the carpet from under leftists, it would be the ultimate "trollerino". Would it not? They are winning after all, they are getting what they want, white people are becoming hedonistic and decadent and fading away and they are laughing, you might one up them a little over the interwebs, but they are still winning.

Embrace reality and start being high IQ instead of spreading horseshit.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (866x1024, 130.85K)

I have a deal for you then: you will have to have sex with someone who is HIV positive and I will give you 10k afterwards. Deal?

Well I rawdogged a ton of women when I was in Africa, and never caught anything

shut up
cope and seethe ass-fucker

you were so lucky or you hired the highest grade prostitutes and you stayed in highest grade hotel.
because even no sexually activ friends I got all had malaria and bacterial infections. They said that they were puking for theys and could not walk.

I mean didn't catch STDs, I did get sick otherwise.

Deal. Even Wikipedia admits the risk of contracting via insertive penile-vaginal intercourse is less than 0.38%. I'm fine with that. Only problem is that no woman will ever want to have sex with me.

>implying having children is not bluepilled and goypilled as fuck.

If a man fucks an HIV-positive female in her vagina without a condom, there's still an EXTREMELY small chance to get HIV.
In fact it's so extremely rare that it's fair to ask whether the few who get it have in fact taken it up the bum or used hard drugs and are lying about it.
It's also important to realize that it's extremely important for the funding to label HIV/Aids as a threat against heterosexuals. Yet not even the most hippie "eat the bugs" type health organisations are capable of posting more than like a 1/1000 chance to get HIV from unprotected heterosexual sex.