Be a ukranian women

>be a ukranian women
>escape the war, while the entire male population is locked there to fight for your country
>arrive in a western country and the first thing you do is create a tinder profile scooping for a local chad, while having no plans to ever go back.
Feminism was a mistake, wasn't it

Attached: 275129177_220249020286427_7764025414268965895_n.png (1000x818, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/tonnso/user_blames_feminism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No that's just how women are.

Imagine being a Ukrainian man fighting on the frontlines knowing that every young female you are related to and grew up with is in a Western country getting fucked by a guy who makes more in a month than what you make in a year. Horrible existence.

Sad. Get a grasp on reality

they are on tinder to just find friends haha am i right?

>this is the guy ukraining virgin incels are dying for, while their female same age counterparts are getting fucked by rich chad in poland

yeah... miss me with that whole "fight for your country" shit, its not my country

Attached: 1647464736594.gif (440x438, 1.92M)

>>arrive in a western country and the first thing you do is create a tinder profile scooping for a local chad, while having no plans to ever go back.
Pretty much yeah

Attached: 4444223343944993562.jpg (1400x1897, 868.14K)

I will never fight for a western woman. They can fight for themselves or shut the fuck up.

>immediately screencapping your own post and posting it on reddit
What a fucking fag
reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/tonnso/user_blames_feminism/
You're not wrong though.

I would also blame not just them but western men desu. I've seen these posts a million times about a man willing to house refugee women for "services". so yeah foreign men love these ukrainian women and also want to use their distress for their own gain.

Lmao i got into the reddit hall of fame

>not just them but western men
Delusional, western men have no ties to ukrainian men and owe them nothing, this is the equivalent of blaming whoever your girlfriend cheated with instead of the girlfriend, the man isn't the one who is in a committed relationship with you. The blame here falls solely on the shoulders of the whore who left their country to ruin and fled to the West to profit off of their own men's death.

I mean the person your girlfriend cheated on would be at fault as well for having sex with someone in a relationship, it's not exactly a moral thing to do according to most standards.

but yeah the point is that both of them would be shit people. I feel bad for ukrainian men, and I feel like the ukrainian women (the ones who left) and the foreign men (who use said womens situation for their gain) are the shitty people here.

Attached: 1645663263393.jpg (640x480, 67.02K)

Sometimes I wonder if any of my posts were ever capped and put on there.

dude, WHAT THE FUCK. i never even knew this subreddit existed. holy shit reddit is so intellectually, creatively, and spiritually bankrupt that they have thousands of people orbiting a small thread on r9k. holy shit normies are such NPC's that they orbit us from afar

damn, i didnt think the NPC meme was real, holy shit

Attached: 4532454354353.jpg (1106x816, 202.45K)

You posted that yourself user... There's m no way that's real anyway thousands of updoots for this.. No wa

he just typed out the reality of whats happening to ukranian men.

i just screenshotted it. the link is here. im not lying, and i didnt make op or the reddit thread

How many times are we going to see these gay FSB/GRU/SVR threads

>Feminism
barely exists in Eastern Europe. And what does exist is nothing compared to Western/Northern Europe.
Anyways, historically-speaking, women have always been the first to dip when shtf. Where do you think the phrase "women and children first" came from? That wasn't feminism. That was male chivalry (aka pussy worshipping)

If Ukraine was smart, they'd have drafted all of the women without kids into the army too like in Israel or some shit.

God Reddit needs to be fucking nuked off the face of the earth

>barely exists in Eastern Europe.

You obviously don't live here you retarded asswipe, you have no idea what you're talking about. Slavic women adopted feminism and even made their own version in which they have their own money and you're still paying for everything and have to be a tradcuck while they don't play by the same rules anymore. It's not even feminism anymore, it's straight up legal supremacy, they want none of the duties and responsibilities but all the benefits males can provide. You dumb fucking nigger, stop talking about things you know nothing about.

>what is FEMEN, one of the most radical feminist movements to exist that happens to exist in Ukraine