Society is collapsing. Its over

Society is collapsing. Its over.

Attached: 1617379539899.png (598x723, 438.92K)

Wish it would stop dragging its heels I could really do with a break from work.

america is collapsing

Aka the only country that matters.

bro if basic fucking english lessons are the collapse of your society then I don't think it was ever too strong to begin with

I looking forward for China new world order.

Faggots do need to learn basic science. Shut the fuck up bitch.

Gender is a psychological phenomenon.

You don't get paid time off? I get PTO, PPTO and 4 days off every week since I only do 3 day work weeks. I am going stir crazy at home all the time.

>US
>matters

Who the fuck cares? How about you home-school your kids(unlikely to happen because that would require that you fuck a female) or some shit and stop shitting up the board with twitter screenshots?

Attached: Go_away.png (426x358, 234.35K)

have you heard of advanced science. usually just called science lol

>dude nothing matters lmao

Attached: 1628837907884.png (1080x672, 440.72K)

Western Europe is much more valuable than America

It honestly shouldn't be this big of a deal.

I sometimes think half this stuff is from transphobes trying to make those sympathetic to trans issues look deranged. Pedants on both sides are absolutely ridiculous, for me it's as simple as: If you present as a female, that's what I'll perceive you as.

The right seems to think gender is defined biologically, despite the fact that they too are just naturally going to assume someone that looks like a woman is a woman (though they might deny they could be so fooled).

The left seem to have the priorities of an actual retarded person. I hate to even say the left because, like, what the fuck does all this have to do with egalitarian politics, at least in a post civil rights era?

It's so dumb. The people claiming to be on the side of LGBTers have, in recent history, acted like a bunch of fucking morons. Even going back to the whole "gay gene" thing. What are you saying, exactly? That if it were a product of nurture then we'd totally be justified in lynching queers? It's ridiculous. Totally inane.

And what's really hilarious is how, of course, these ideologies end up being contradicted in subtle ways. Like, where do you reckon the average, actually transhumanist, Musk fan boy stands on trans issues?

I told you to stop shitting up the board with twitter screenshots you fucking inbreed retard. I didn't say that nothing matters you complete fucking failure. Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for you? Go shit up some other shitty website with your garbage.

Attached: Viper_contempt.png (479x330, 205.5K)

>Rules for thee but not for meee
Yeah. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1648253828929.webm (776x1080, 444.8K)

imagine giving a shit about this. Literally just giving kids more choice in their life and you're so steeped in retarded online fearmongering that you're unironically worried about a simple acknowledgement that some people just want to be called "they" instead of "he" or "she". No wonder you people are miserable, you get mad at fucking everything

Attached: 1647406167782.png (351x421, 39.55K)

Oh noes! The sneedciety is copelapsing!
Can it do it faster already, I'm tired of waiting!

Attached: angry soyboy wojak.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

Fuck off childmolester faggot

What do jews benefit

I hope Poutine causes nuclear winter and all this shit will disappear because people will be too busy surviving to think WAAAAAHH, I DON'T KNOW IF I'M A BOY OR A GIRL OR A UNICORN