Is she real user?

Is she real user?

Attached: E8llyn_WQAIzKkK.jpg (861x508, 48.29K)

Yes but they're rare as fuck. I know 2 girls personally who are almost exactly like this.

not worth the drama and danger

Attached: fantasy_self-deception.png (1887x858, 423.01K)

i look like her and am diagnosed autist with schizo tendencies but i feel insecure about my appearance so i went with a cutesy lolita aesthetic instead to fit in with the girls that act all dainty and hyperfeminine
also if u want a gf like that ur def not getting one because they do not go outside!! thats the whole point

go to crystal cafe
don't get banned for being a male
talk to doomers
get to know one, or more, over discord
eventually do a meetup
if she fat go on a diet and gym together
watch her shit taste in anime together while playing runescape on your phone
eventually with enough dedication get doomer gf

Attached: Wojak Boomer.jpg (164x307, 8.73K)

>crazy
>autism
>doomer
These aren't the same. A girl could be one, some, all, or none.

Girls like this are Chad only

>understands you
>Is she real
no lmao

>never goes out
That alone is enough to say you don't want this.

>Uhh duhh you dun know me I WANT this
No. You don't. See what it's like for more than a day and then say that again with a straight face.

Girls are ontologically Chad only

Attached: ov7mo05jHU1ujzv22o1_640.jpg (640x622, 74.9K)

does this actually work ?
thought every woman on crystal cafe was a femcel

In the end, aren't we all just lonely? I would date a femcel if it meant getting to hold hands with another person.

you're right, but i assume that as soon as you tell them you are a male they will just block you, perhaps i am mistaken

she real

Attached: 1617872409858.jpg (3024x4032, 1.54M)

They're incredibly awkward and invisible. They do exist but they'll flake on you easily.

Holy shit. That place sucks. Women are not funny. And their YLYL are fucking retarded. They collect the stupidest memes that make absolutely zero sense.

Ok but if she's diagnosed with a mental illness like bpd you should drop the fantasy of doomer gf

Attached: 1646679841021.gif (98x100, 32.76K)

Probably, but I'll never be able to find them.

Sad story man. :(

Attached: 18.jpg (728x1164, 185.66K)

Looking for this all my life and I feel like time is running out, the big 30 is getting closer and closer

Women aren't real, retard.

>Is she real user?
Who cares, she's a shit person and you should actually get someone worthy of you.

Like who exactly?