I will be getting a footjob tomorrow night. I am going to make it

I will be getting a footjob tomorrow night. I am going to make it.

Attached: rin giving a footjob.jpg (850x760, 153.99K)

my ex used to give me footjobs with pantyhose on, she just found it very strange someone could enjoy that.

Attached: 1631514646194.jpg (941x1328, 130.41K)

The girl I'm doing it with is going to wear stockings when she does it. She also just painted her nails pink for me. She thinks the concept is interesting but doesn't really get it either.

Getting a feet-in-face handjob is better than getting a footjob desu.

will be taking note of this

Attached: rtoiruvsjf.jpg (866x1181, 592.97K)

if this is her first time giving one please make sure you are positioned the way she can't accidently hurt you if she loses balance.

Attached: 1622745395515.jpg (1000x1412, 696.26K)

god rin is so hot

So basically like pic related, or? Because ya, this is 100% her first time.

Attached: eed3f4fc210652db9adfa2a1bd6a14ab6043c2f6.jpg (1000x1399, 751.33K)

something like that yes, just so she can't accidently put whole body weight on you. penises arent meant to stand whole human weight on them.

For sure user, thanks for the advice so my dick doesn't get destroyed. I was honestly thinking it was going to look something like this, so this confirms my assumptions.

can't say I am not a bit jelly, my last footjob was over 10 years ago.

Attached: 1622646785752.jpg (850x1189, 104.96K)

This is literally my first action ever user, she said she wanted to try some stuff tomorrow (well today as of now) and I asked to try a footjob and she obliged. Not expecting an immaculate experience, but something I can enjoy at least.

Keep us updated fren, it'll probably escalate too. Sounds like you're making it, good luck.

Use oil/lube nicca

>that one chubby ex who had ridiculously high arches coupled with really thick, meaty soles

Been 7 years and I still think about those feet.
Current girl is hotter over all, but god, the ex had feet I would literally lick clean every day.

get a good SNIFFA before she starts

you should probably make sure that she's okay with you fucking her after she's put her bare feet on your dick. she might think its a bit gross and at least want you to use a baby wipe or something after. make sure her feet are clean
like i get you want the footjob but that's probably just gonna make you horny and want to cum in her pussy

>nopan pantyhose
good taste

MAKE SURE YOU GIVE HER SOMETHING BACK IF YOU WANT THIS TO CONTINUE

Except you won't. It's a setup. Her actual chad bf will be there to laugh at you once they get a photo of your dick and post it everywhere with the story of the gross weirdo footfag who wouldn't stop harassing her.

Will do, it will happen in about 5 hours so.
alright
Cruel world we live in.
Will do it for you user.
That was honestly pare of our plan, but I appreciate you taking the time to warn me.
As to you user.
UH OK SOUNDS GOOD.
lol

Attached: nino 344.jpg (1080x1343, 238.98K)

user's so lucky... I will never find a cute girl who'd want to indulge in my fetishes...