Leff: Chad and Stacy

Leff: Chad and Stacy
Right: user and femanon

Am I right?

Attached: 1648277710773.png (700x522, 371.53K)

This shit makes no sense. Looking good = lust? Then why do old fags stay with skinny bitches when they get old and ugly

why does the guy not get to be ugly

nah user is just gonna stay alone because user hates relationships

This

It's always bullshit that women are allowed to be fat, but men aren't.

Didn't you already make this thread?
nigger

Attached: lust.png (696x506, 410.48K)

Nah because I'm fat too

couldn't have. Any Forums has a feature so that you have to be original in what you post. OP's thread couldn't have happened more than once.

The "It's what's on the inside that counts" copium overdoser, the rationally enlightened physiognomy enthusiast. Much like eugenics, it's something everyone instinctively ascribes to but denies by trying to square a circle. The two go hand in hand, really. And alongside the stopcaring pill, the easiest way to get by with a super high success right in any given situation is judging all books by their cover. Hideous turd on the outside? Will prove to be a hideous turd on the inside, and almost instantly.

Even more to the point here, this is quite literally shaming people for the unforgivable crime of being attractive.
Eeeeeeyup. Just a slight step above "Accept my girl penis, bigot" and just barely. Try somewhere else, lardass, cause it ain't me.

Attached: 0emRD1A.png (2976x1112, 271.73K)

Look at how strained and contorted his expression is in the second panel, dude is just desperate to get some tang.

Attached: lvrby.png (211x220, 58.5K)

fat women are simply disgusting. no one could ever love a fat woman. if a man says he loves a fat woman he is either coping or a creep with a fat fetish.

no, i don't look that good and even the fat girls don't want me. also chad and stacy are both lust and love, i have neither.

Lmao I've never seen this edit.

>If a man says he loves a fat woman he is either coping or a creep with a fat fetish

This in itself is cope.

Yes but also
>Left: Lust/love
>Right: Feederism

Attached: OC-r9k-pol-Lust-v-Love-Edit.jpg (700x522, 127.42K)

breddy skillful

What everyone raging about BMWF always seems to ignore

thanks user, just doing my duty

Attached: OC-r9k-CoomTown.jpg (530x250, 51.72K)

I unironically want both.

So you can only fat people?
This pic is more accurate. Anyone who is willing to settle for fat women is so horny that he is desperate.

I appreciate that whoever made that edit went and blew up individual letters to spell out more in the same font instead of just typing it in arial
quality autism

Bix nude bix nude bix nude bic nude