How do i date an egirl? they all seem to have hundreds of simps nowadays

how do i date an egirl? they all seem to have hundreds of simps nowadays

Attached: 86b.jpg (412x415, 28.85K)

Sheer chance to get one then iron clad frame, abundance mentality, and amused mastery to keep one.

100 simps plus multiple chads. I actually used to go on dates with girls and live a regular life until all this social media shit.

Now it feels like a hunger games where every man has to simp and even if you get a girl to text you back (low chance as a non chad) they usually just end up cucking you or ghosting you after 4 days.

Its basically over now

Your only 2 chances to date an e girl are
1. Know her irl and chat her up
2. Be the 40 yo pedo who is willing to openly date a 14 yo you met online.

There is no other way.

>abundance mentality, and amused mastery
elaborate

there are 3 types of egirls:

the first egirl is your belle delphine eceleb bullshit that is just looking to collect orbiters by dropping thirst traps and acting cute and innocent in front of the camera while growing their social media or twitch stream

the second egirl is little more than a dumb attention whore that doesn't know how to actually build a revenue stream out of their orbiters pockets and just wants attention, clout in obscure social circles

the third egirl is for the most part just a girl online with alternative interests beyond the shit normalfags are into. these are all over twitter and just post about anime and hello kitty and the smiths to their 19 followers. these girls unironically have the potential to be wife material and are typically just genuinely lonely girls with some amount of baggage that keeps them from connecting with people around them or they just live in the fucking middle of nowhere and don't really have any prospects.

if you want to date the third type of egirl (and u do, i can confirm it is fucking fire) go make an account on instagram, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, fucking whatever you want and lurk around whatever interest or subculture that interests you, even if its something as broad as anime. build your account up for a few weeks or so, repost/reblog shit, post memes, fucking whatever and grow a small following. people usually aren't too pretentious about who they follow. once you actually look like an account run by a real person and not a bot start looking for girls with low follower accounts and gradually interact with them and once you've established some credibility send them a dm. you still need some social skills for this but the bar is lower because they usually have quite poor self esteem and are lonely to begin with.

Google those terms dude. Volumes have been written on that shit. You can ask me to elaborate if what you find confused you

hes shitposting. those are redpill/game terms.

I'm not shit posting. These things work and are important for young men to understand.

how do i date the second type of egirl? i know some irl

You can't let yourself be put into the friend zone. And you must reach her before she has orbiters.

the second egirl is a likely candidate for bpd that is happy to be your local discord server's slut as long as it means a community of men is thirsting after her. not date or wife material by any means and would strongly recommend you avoid.

The simps only exist on her phome

Something weird i've noticed about e-girls is their boyfriend 9 times out of 10 isn't even a chad. They're always either skinnyfat or just skinny and don't even look attractive facewise. I mean they're not ugly but they're not the type you'd think they'd go for. This isn't even a cope it's legitimately true. Can someone explain this phenomenon?

Attached: 1635508034376.jpg (249x241, 12.47K)

They cheat on them with chad and the bf just ignores it and they dont broadcast it. Men are becoming incredibly desperate and shameless. Women have starved average guys of sex so much theyll do anything to touch a woman at night.

But what do they have to gain from it? They already have attention and money

First of all, you have to be compatible with them.
Just throwing money or pretty words at the screen won't be enough though, you actually have to click. Just like it is with meeting/dating irl.

My ex is of type #3.
You can also find them on discords, reddit and other places where you can actually get to know them. Just don't fake interest, that's utterly pointless. Go into communities where you have a genuine interest already (mmos, video games, books, shows or other hobbies etc.).

How do I date an onlyfans girl that lives in England?

Chad has a harem of thots and will not commit to them.

Forgot to say I also live in England so it wouldn't be a weird online only relationship we could actually meet up

If they meet each other online first:
Many of these relationships started by chatting with eachother, maybe voice calls after some time. By the time you send eachother pics, you have already established a rapport and you both value eachother already to a degree.
This is how it is IRL too. If people are compatible, the physical preferences/disadvantages/whatever become less important.

women have an innate drive to emasculate and humiliate men
shittesting is an instinct

Women have strange attractions probably because they resemble their rapist or molester or probably pure coincidence. Normie at the right place at the right time