The white race are weak

>adhd, add, ocd, eating disorder, depression, mental illness, drug dependency, weak stomach, gender issues and many more rich priveleged "diseases"
Why is it the it's mostly white who suffer from the made up diseases above?
Meanwhile, my brown and black bros here in third world shithole are just shanking each other, fixing REAL problems and fighting off debilitating REAL diseases that you can catch from almost everywhere here with wild weeds with no proven effect.
White people became weak and soft af.
Y'all need world war to grow your nuts and spine back.
>B-but muh adhd, ocd, tourettes and xanax
Stfu. Y'all wypipo really made mental illness as your personality, fashion trend and an excuse to avoid simple tasks.

Have a good day, banchode caralhoes,
- Almugahid Mustafar

Attached: IMG_20220326_135838.jpg (724x1304, 251.02K)

>weak stomach
>browns can't even drink milk

lol

lmao

>browns can't even drink milk
Just because we cant afford milk, doesn't mean we won't drink it, stupid gringo. Go listen to your emo rap and think about suicide because your mother yelled at you for not fixing your bed.

You may disagree, say I'm coping, but I'm inclined to believe that its just a western thing. And as we see all the asiatic and brown immigrants children grow up in the west, we'll equally see them suffering from the same conditions in the same numbers.

Either that or whites are just way more autistic because of our neanderthal DNA. It's our strength and our weakness.

Browns CAN'T drink milk. If you can drink milk, it's because you have white ancestry, in which case you're just coping and seething lol

and to add you only think these things are exclusive to whites because selective media consumption. South america and SEA are fucking tranny central, and blacks have the highest % of lgbt and trannies of any race in the USA.

The west itself is a disease. Look at all them fags parading in your streets with their dick and balls amputated or exposed, while wearing rainbow color shitpiece.
Bring back racism, sexism to mainstream west. Make fun of people with imaginary diseases.

Your precious nips are the most affected by lactose intolerance, dumbfuck.

Attached: 1647807496627.png (637x466, 161.18K)

>made up diseases
i love it when retards say that injury in the brain is arbitrarily less real than injury in any other part of the body, it immediately discredits anything they have to say going forward.

lots of these diseases are not imaginary. Yes the overly sexualised pride parades are fucking gross and stupid. But lgbt deserve to exist in peace and they're not going away so might as well just accept reality.

Btw I'm a fascist and racist but you're just straight up ignorant on mental illness. ADHD, OCD, eating disorders ect. are all very much fucking real.

Nice goalpost shift

Cope

Seethe

Etc.

Fair enough
But do you know anyone diagnosed with adhd and shit like that from nigeria or other africa countries. I am sure there are some, but I am also sure that the pussy boys in the west dwarfs that number, which leads back to the first topic. The whites are more prone to mental illness.

And what brown shithole are you from, that you're too weak and pathetic to be able to drink milk?

>anyone diagnosed with adhd and shit like that from nigeria or other africa countries.

Such model countries for healthcare systems, that have such fantastic resources for mental health diagnosis and care!

>ADHD, OCD, eating disorders ect. are all very much fucking real.
I've still yet to come across anyone here in stanistan countries with such diseases. And therefore, it's fake. Or it was just a meme at first and people believed in it too much over there that it became real and is just affecting white people.

>brown
>have adhd, depression, and gender issues

White people are just smart enough on average to acknowledge and try to tackle these things

this.

Also I'm willing to concede that whites are autismo and so get neurotic conditions more often. Asians get it a lot too because of their neanderthal DNA. Neanderthal DNA is the cause of everything great around you but sadly in too high of doses it causes mental illness.

In Africa and other brown places, they just lynch/murder people with such disorders.

Doesn't pajeet mix cow milk with with cow shit and then drink it?

Fucking based if you ask me
>"Waaa waa i cant do that i have XYC"
>Bonk

That's the only way they can drink it.

Almost no non-whites can glug a gallon of whole milk.