I dont understand how edating could ever work out. Discord eboys act like 30 yo tumblr doms...

I dont understand how edating could ever work out. Discord eboys act like 30 yo tumblr doms. How do women put up with them being weird mentally ill freaks?

Attached: D4180B93-C340-4A17-AB58-405A1569340D.jpg (567x430, 48.7K)

well apparantly, thats exactly what women preferring internet relationship want.

i dated a girl and we mostly talked on discord for a year before we met up irl. it was nice just to have someone to talk to and care about, and have them care about me as well

That's because all of them are guys in their thirties. If they were actually handsome guys that were worth dating they wouldn't need to edate.

Attached: 1495349391126.gif (320x180, 625.07K)

I'm not 30 or a mentally ill freak though I would be interested in having a short white fembot assholedom me but how all you youngins are into "eating ass" nowadays im pretty normal now haha

It would be fun for awhile but would never work. Its impossible to have anything real with a guy that acts like that.
Any handsome guy is either an abuse chad or has a weird server harem.

well thats true. internet relationships dont often work, you really have to be into each other to trust someone miles away whom you havent seen in person neither have any idea of how they are outside the internet.
idk some e-relationships work out pretty damn well, so cannot really say

Because all the egirls are attracted to groomer-types in the late 20's and early 30's.

if thats true where the fuck is my young damaged fertile fembot gf???

>tfw just wanna find some girl to talk to online and maybe try e-dating again
>everywhere i look it's either children or people right at that line, like 18-20
>been so long since i tried to connect emotionally with a woman im not sure what i'd even say at this point anymore

where do you even find someone to e-date anons?

>guy just wants to draw sexy anime titties
>girl determined to fucking ruin it
Konobi was cracked.

e-dating is absolutely not a problem if either of you have have even a shred of sanity between you, boundaries, some semblance of respect for one another and actually plan to meet. the more i think about it the more i don't actually want to meet anyone ever again so i don't bother trying to talk to women online or offline anymore.

>have even a shred of sanity between you, boundaries, some semblance of respect for one another
That's asking for a lot of things.

I was with someone for 10 years. I never met her. I met her online and she sent me pictures. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Finally get on camera at 8 year mark. Not like the pictures. Obese, not pleasant looking. Lies to me, makes excuses. Gaslights me. I was too socially retarded to realize for 10 years. Finally confront her and dump her.

Is this what a female incel looks like?

sadly romance is a numbers game for women because too many men are cumbrained losers who mistake a shred of attention as a go-ahead to act out their power fantasies on someone they view as feeble and lonely and in need of validation.

i met my gf on pinterest and there's nothing i wouldn't do for her and we have an extremely functional and affectionate relationship. we've met several times and i have a great job offer in her city that will close the distance by the end of summer. it can work out brilliantly, but sadly women just have to wade through a fuck ton of trash before finding a well-adjusted guy on the internet. its up to you to decide if the potentially euphoric pay off is worth the effort and bullshit.

bf is schizoid and very sick in the head and emotionless but hes so fucking adorable and i want to help heal his trauma so im getting him a visa and paying for his plane ticket lol
i dont put up with him because he isnt a freak hes just not been shown any love. ive stalked him for five years and am willing to do anything even involving things that would harm me to make him happy simply because hes made me feel genuine empathy, in return i make him feel happiness which he has rarely felt before
the girls in these relationships tend to be equally fucked up and if theres no plan to meet its hopeless and toxic!

10 years without meeting? Damn that's insane

I'm in my early 30s and have a small harem of e-girls 17-24 who simp for me. I don't act like a tumblr dom, though. I am a switch and tend to be quite submissive sometimes but when I gently dom girls that is what seems to really tickle their fancy. Most of the time I just act normally and have normal conversations with them and we kind of just hang together. I also come up with a lot of random activities for us to do which they like. One of my latest girlsimps said she loves me tonight. She's 19. I really don't know what it is that I do to get this kind of adoration but girls tend to tell me I am a source of happiness for them.

I just want to watch horror movies with a girl
if you are a girl consider watching some with me i'm nice and i have a funny accent

Where is he from and where are you from?

hes from burgerland im in australia
i am also just as willing to move though because i can use the distant family i have in america as a reason to go. mainly due to property prices considering i want to be a housewife in a rural area. but america is so cucked

it's going to fail one day. if you don't end up like tahlia with him posting your asshole and tits all over r9k ill be there to snatch up the broken husk you'll become, and you'll become MY wife. know your future, know you will bear my children.

Attached: 1595395479382.png (1128x1002, 105.4K)