Why don't you settle for Eggman's looksmax?

She has trouble on dating apps. Why aren't you swiping right on girls like her?

Attached: 32463254354343.jpg (763x777, 86.84K)

because all women are evil and I'm done with them

she is not ugly though like eggman she is maybe a 3-4 but she certainly isnt eggman

>Why aren't you swiping right on girls like her?
I don't use dating sites. This girl looks mean and if I seen her in real life, I would not think about talking to her.

>sites
Apps. Sorry.

She's out of our league

she's not ugly at all imo

depending on her personality, it could easily make her an ugly person though

she is a 4/10, any rating higher is simping

I don't use dating apps and neither do most men.
I'd rather do autistic shit like compare dungeons and dragons characters for an upcoming game.
Actually far more interesting than 99% of women.

Cope. Female attention is everything. And if you can attract her well enough, she'll pretend to be interested on your robot stuff.

This. If you have a face deformity, you are not average. I'm sorry but that is just the way it is. No woman would rate a man with a deformity average.

You get female attention anyway if you're 6'2, you just don't engage with them ever because 99/100 times they're shitty people with no insight or passion.
They don't think about if/how they think about me/my. Spiritually dead.

She isnt deformed. Just has a weak jaw, low cheekbones, qnd a drooping mouth

her mouth is too small and her nose isn't great, but she isn't deformed

>low cheekbones
her cheekbones actually look pretty decent, but her hairstyle doesn't suit them

>drooping mouth
biggest failo here
i think she is probably cubbier than she might seem and would improve a lot if she leaned out

Attached: Cases_before_and_after_insulin_treatment_Wellcome_L0031615.jpg (1768x1122, 671.05K)

egg hasnt been on here in almost 10 years

op postin like eg posted yesterday.

you re Old, let it go

literally smile more, shes already pretty enough for me, but without looking happy she seems unavailable.

Her nose doesn't bother me, her eyes are pretty, she's not a landwhale, but something is just off about the lower half of her face. Still would though, nothing wrong with her. Her being comfortable to be around, her body, make up for it.

And just like girls do, you say there's nothing wrong with her and wouldn't give her a chance in real life.

Mysoginistic liars! Hypocrites! Beauty stsndards enforcers!

you're samefagging so hard troon lollll