What's a good response to

What's a good response to
>You don't talk a lot so you?
>You're quiet huh?

Attached: stop talking.png (576x344, 89.2K)

For me it's just
>Yep
And stay quiet

This. Or just stare at them for a couple seconds then look away.

based boomhauer user

"Yeah"

basically that.
Also I forgot this was Any Forums for a moment.

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

Pulls up the goggles

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.32K)

So somebody even cares about you enough to ask why you don't talk? Get out, you should be grateful for receiving attention so effortlessly

>why are you so quite?
"tf you want me to do? start beatboxing?"
yea i usually say "yes", give out a laugh, and stay quite

>nothing needs to be said
>at this moment their is nothing to talk about
>not my style
>why does it matter
I unironically say this shit

>get told im always quiet
>start trying to actually talk and engage people more
>they all clam up or give one word answers and make it clear they dont want to talk
pick a lane, normiefags!

They want you to talk normal, not talk autistic retard, dumbass

I can be talkative when I feel I have more to say, but I've never enjoyed something less by just listening.

I usually just smile and shrug without saying anything and then continue what I was doing.

Not really
>You're quiet huh?
Yes
Its not that hard user

>You don't talk a lot so you?/You're quiet huh?
Thanks for your concern, I am fine this way, don't be bothered by me, just keep the conversation going, I will be here to silently taking notes in my head.
This would usually buy me some time to maintain their friendliness until they inevitably realize that I am a retard and tired of talking to me, at which point I would not be bothered by a single person anymore, ever, everything left for me will be utter silence, forever.

i only speak when spoken to. no one need to hear my shit

Just go rude, say shit like "I was just waiting for you to take a breath, wow you talk a lot huh? I couldn't get a word in!" in the "lol its just a joke" tone, then the other gathered normies will laugh at them instead, and they'll look like the asshole if they get mad.

Use their weapons against them, user.

Er i uh guess so haha

you want a toothpick?

no, not really
>You're quiet huh?
mhm (disinterestedly)

>tfw someone I've been particularly talkative with says I'm quiet and jokes publicly that he doesn't think I speak English

It's a pain working with boomers sometimes but that was an outright betrayal.

For me it's, "I have a speech anxiety disorder called selective mutism." That usually shuts them up, piques their curiosity or elicits an anecdote about someone they know with autism even though the two are not related.