Joke thread

do you guys know any jokes

Attached: 62347FB2-A490-47F9-9FD8-7F060CCFFC6A.jpg (1164x1434, 127.54K)

I used to Google dad jokes and tell them to the office pre-covid. Some girls liked them and starting asking me for jokes. I could think of some quickly on the spot. But I went out the other day, and this girl asked for a joke. Choked. Choked hard. Probably looked awkward as fuck.

whats a good joke

my life is a joke, God can't stop laughing at what a colossal failure i am.

I love u cutie pls reply :(

(Not a joke)

>do you guys know any jokes
Yeah, my fucking life.

Knock knock

Who's there

Egg

Egg who?

Egg-stremely disappointed, don't you recognize me?

What did the magnet say to the other magnet?

When I saw you from the back, I was repelled, but when I saw you from the front, I was very attracted to you

When is a door not a door?

When it is ajar.

What do you call a fake noodle?

An impasta

What's a billiards ball and a Mexican got in common
>The harder you hit them, the more English they pick up.

Man is walking down the street and comes face to face with a woman. She's beautiful, they fall in love instantly and run to a hotel room together. They start to undress, shoes socks pants, ...

Man says "wait" and goes to the bathroom to prepare himself. When he comes out the woman says to him "before we go any further, I have something to tell you". The man says "Its ok, I already know, you are my socks didn't you?

i got you son. knock knock

ATE, YOU STUPID IDIOT. YOU LUMMOX. ATE, ITS ATE

i don't get it
how does a billiards ball pick up english?

and what does this mean:
>you are my socks didn't you

it's funnier with the typo

who's there?

thiis is now an original post bbbbb

i dont get either one, even eithout the typo, why would the woman eat the socks?

I just copy Norm MacDonald jokes, or at least try to slip them into conversations if there's a reasonable enough setup/context for it.

Do people laugh? It's hard to tell a Norm joke correctly, delivery matters a lot imo

ok that is dangerous they should not do this

What's the difference between a horse?