Comfy Elden Ring robot thread

Elden Ring r9k password: r9k

Where are you guys up to? Have you found the squid under stormveil castle yet? It's weird isnt it. Reminds me of lovecraft stories. What do you think of varre? Is he a bro or cringe?

I'm kinda slow. Still not even finished Liurnia yet. I am playing a confessor, STR/VIG tank. Do you need help? Maybe we can team up.

Attached: faith3.jpg (1920x1080, 746.17K)

Can we have sex, OP?

Second this originalino

If OP doesn't want to, do you just wanna do it, user?

Got stuck on Malenia today, whoever designed her stupid undodgeable combo is a fucking faggot but I refuse to use mimic tear

whipchads and flailchads rise up

Attached: 20220316233859_1.jpg (1920x1080, 254.52K)

also finished liurnia and caria manor, have to do caelid to get to altus. the optional bosses in stormveil were very hard but the academy was easy in comparison. i love fighting crucible knights though.

Took me hours to beat her. I have gamer autism so I only used longsword with no sumnons, ashes of war, spirit ashes or spells

Mimic doesn't really help anyway because of the heal. Unless you can outdamage her healing

Mimic absolutely helps, it helps by a ridiculous amount. Having the boss focus on another target for half the fight is a MASSIVE advantage and you shouldn't have a problem outpacing the extra healing she gets

edgelords rise up

Attached: file.png (1067x998, 1.52M)

>squid
What
The putrid avatar? Or the weird giant face?
I just beat the game today, it's really fucking cool I'll probably go around for another run after I gear up proper first. I went with an INT/FTH build so I could use all the spells. Cost me a shit ton of time leveling, I'm almost 200 just so I can use the shit I want but it was pretty worth it
The combo is dodgeable but you've got to dodge behind her

I haven't played a single main boss in this game without summons,nor will I.

le heckin anime spam attacks and aoe is not good boss design. Therefore I have no reason to take your whack game seriously, and will simply gangbang every boss. Get fucked.

Play it however you like don't let tryhards get your jimmies rustled
git gud came from reddit

H.P. Lovecraft with an anime wig

based edge, lord...

Attached: 20220319202045_1.jpg (1920x1080, 272.87K)

This
Imo part of gitting gud is learning to enjoy the game with the tools it provides you. Accepting you need help is part of it
Plus playing with another player is fun

Does the sword clip with the hat?

I dodged it a few times, but if she decides to use it while you're in the middle of an attack animation it will kill you every time.

It feels like they balanced a lot of the bosses for summons, honestly.

Use a shield or bloodhound step and you can deal with it anywhere anytime

barely at the peak of the breathing animation

Attached: file.png (1290x611, 1.25M)

I know. They definitely did. This games bosses are balanced around the idea that you will have a summon and it's clear as day lol.

Started a pure faith playthrough a couple nights ago. Maybe not as strong as INT but blasting everything with fire and lightning is pretty fun.
Kind of just clearing out the rest of Liurnia before I move on over to Caelid.