Why does every zoomer talk the exact same way? I'm not your "bruh" you fucking faggot

why does every zoomer talk the exact same way? I'm not your "bruh" you fucking faggot

Attached: 1550304958402.jpg (960x960, 39.2K)

same goes to you, old man. I'm not your "dude" faggot

I'm not your faggot, bruh

I'm not your "fucking faggot" my nigger

nigga i'm not gonna call you mister. just be happy i'm not calling what you is, that being a faggot-ass bitchnigga no-pussy getting tax paying down bad niggaass.

Attached: 1612294398202s.jpg (221x228, 6.66K)

Damn chill bruh fr fr

they grew up deep in nig culture
we grew up near nig culture but not deep inside of it

fr fr this nigga trippin bruh ya feel me

bruh doesn't bother me as much as the literal shitspeak like

"this song slaps"
What the fuck does it mean slaps? it's so fucking retarded it doesn't even sound fucking cool

Every little fucking retard saying 'ayo' these days and in my native language 'ayo' literally means yes, so sometimes when I talk on the phone to my brother I see people think "whose this dude pushing 30 talking like a fucking niglet"

Goddamn this generation fucks me off so much

I don't think reading books makes you better than other people, but it's clear the lack of reading amongst these little faggots is doing damage.

English is my third language and when I give a talk in class, half the time they don't understand me

Jesus christ man, I had some little fuckhead tell me he didn't know what the & symbol meant in year 6
(Highschool teacher)

niggers ask why we think they're so fucking dumb but look how they talk

"AYO THIS SHIT SLAPS MY NIGGA, IUNNO WHY DA HWHYT MAN THANKS WE STOOPID"

Fucking idiots

Attached: 1648028996775.gif (480x340, 911.54K)

They are called trends. They have always existed the difference is that now trends spread much faster and everywhere in the world thanks to social media.

Bruh why are you so hostile. Wanna chill and smoke vape in my tiktok lighted room.

>playing dumb
kill yourself

What do you mean? That is what I really think.

"Bruh" as slang predates zoomers, user.

I'm so behind I don't even understand emojis. I'm just waiting for the day I get dragged into HR for sending "unfriendly" emails to my peers that aren't 1/3 emoji hieroglyphics and whose sentences don't end in the friendly exclamation mark!

some trends are worse than others is the point

But that is another issue. I'm not saying if its better or worse just why all people nowadays speak and do the same things, more than never. That is what OP asked.

>millennials absolutely seething over us for no reason
zoomer bros... we won.

Attached: 1647724887517.png (2005x2005, 1.34M)

It's not no reason, you're all white dorks acting like niggers and it's infuriating

get a personality

And why do you care so much retard? Let them do and say whatever the fuck they want, who the fucking cares about what they do? Are you going to have children or what?

I think they feel bad for you. I personally won't hire you.