To Women

To Women,

I resent you because you legitimately think the problem is that I want you to like me more. Do you have any idea how up your own ass you sound all the time? I think you're deficient as a person, and you make it my problem. That's why i resent you.

user

Last Thread:
Song of The Night:
youtu.be/-Zi5InWwr_U

Attached: 1627111100611.jpg (619x409, 31.72K)

Are you really writing this to all women, or just one woman in particular?

>Are you really writing this to all women, or just one woman in particular?
Use your imagination

>perfectly formatted in formal letterhead
>Silent Hill 2 soundtrack
Who are you oh glorious user? I bow to you in all my oldfaggotry

Sincerely,
>Picrelated

Attached: 6b0b6ae0bd14bfc71b095f5c5def7f46.jpg (306x164, 12.99K)

Thanks, I'm glad people appreciate the music links, you're the second person to tell me they appreciated having the music.
>Who are you
just an anonymous nobody sometimes skulking around. Thanks for talking me up. That's nice of you
Too angry to die huh? I'm pretty pissed myself. What's got you so angry friend?

>What's got you so angry friend?
I like "too angry to die" because I genuinely want to think I could make some kind of difference to someone before I die. That's why I come here. An act of altruism on an anonymous forum is what really counts.

Attached: 1429608177818.png (471x446, 258.76K)

But yes, I am a deeply violent and angry person who struggles to connect with pretty much anyone.

Attached: YouStrugglin'AtMeBoi.png (1188x845, 211.7K)

>An act of altruism on an anonymous forum is what really counts.
So you like to come here and do an anonymous good deed for some user on the board?
> I am a deeply violent and angry person who struggles to connect with pretty much anyone.
Have you ever thought of channeling that violent anger into martial arts?

>do an anonymous good deed
Good can be very subjective, I'm curious to see how my idea of what's right stands up to unbiased scrutiny

>channeling that violent anger into martial arts?
Funny you say that I spent 10 years as a teacher and student. I find the martial arts deeply therapeutic.

Attached: 678567867867896.jpg (320x320, 32.71K)

not all women are like that, brother

>Good can be very subjective
i wonder about that. Many cultures throughout history typically converge to several select ethical stances and those ethics typically mature in similar ways as the standard of living increases. Even animals such as apes and crows exhibit simple forms of "justice" and empathy. Crows for instance will congregate in tribunals or colloquially called "crow court" if they see a bird commit a "crime" such as stealing from another's nest or harming an innocent chick etc. and the birds will actually apply punishment in relation to the severity of the crime.
Moral subjectivity is in many ways a dangerous proposition because it underpins an assertion that morality is actually optional when it actually is the underpinning of a functional society.
>Funny you say that I spent 10 years as a teacher and student. I find the martial arts deeply therapeutic.
Ah you know more than me then. I like Martial arts aswell. now that covid is largely over i'd like to go back to bjj, i always enjoyed it a lot. the gyms are a little expensive though. What styles do you prefer?

We'll agree to disagree. It frankly seems to me that most women make this misassumption and frequently argue it in bad faith. invalidating a person's point by calling them an incel or saying they're entitled to sex and that's what's making men dissatisfied is in my view a common response to a disaffected man. And frankly i think it's deplorable and egotistical. Stop trying to tell me what i see isn't real pal. Your words won't trump my experiences in the least. You can't stop men from being angry by gaslighting them all. One day you're gonna have to admit that I'm right. ANd until that day, you're going to watch everything get worse. and you know what? it's not my fault or other men's fault, it's the fault of anyone who refused to listen to these ideas and chose to discount them because they're overly invested in an ideology that supports coercion hypocrisy and social engineering to the point of absurd arrogance.

>Even animals such as apes and crows exhibit simple forms of "justice" and empathy.
You'll notice these empathy findings coincide with attempts at studies for intelligence, or "cognitive ability" as they sometimes call it.
At the end of the day higher functioning correlates with cooperation and identifying with eachother. Just ask the ants who domesticated aphids before we even centralized our brainstems.

>What styles do you prefer?
Chinese Hawaiian Kenpo bruther

To human,

I resent you for making loud noises and scaring me sometimes.

Neko cat

>At the end of the day higher functioning correlates with cooperation and identifying with eachother.
Sure, my point is only that if cognitive creatures converge towards morality, then it makes me suspicious of the claim that morality is subjective or arbitrary. Your opinion on liking french toast is subjective, your interpretation of a vang gogh painting is subjective, but infanticide isn't, it has a clear right and wrong answer that all mammals at least have converged to independently. If morality were really subjective you shouldn't see a convergence, you would see a lot of heterogeneity in the stances of people. Some complicated moral decisions show that, usually when you contrast utilitarian beliefs and deontological beliefs, and that i could see being understood as subjective, but in many ways there's something wrong with you if you disagree with certain moral principles. There is wiggle room in the subset of complicated moral dilemmas, but there is a massive range of ethical questions with pretty clear cut and dry answers.

kek, A guy taught me philipino stick fighting for a few months. never took to weapon fighting arts, since i was always concerned i wouldn't have a weapon on hand. But for some reason i still like bjj eventhough it only works in the very specific instance that we're both shoe-less in our pajamas on a cleared soft flat and level floor and there's only two of us.
Hey there pal, I saw your thread but didn't want to insert myself in your business. How's it hanging?

>suspicious of the claim that morality is subjective or arbitrary.
That's an absolutely worthwhile point user.
>infanticide
>all mammals
That's where you're wrong user. From Sparta to the Inuits, we've stopped our babies before they could begin for the greater good in a few weird ways. At least with modern abortion, there's no nerve clusters to feel any pain as long as services can be accessed early enough.
>you shouldn't see a convergence
It definitely converges on what's normative. But 50 years ago in my country, being gay was a mental illness. Every culture has its Overton Window or whatever it's called.
>philipino stick fighting
Arnis, eskrima, fug yehhhh, if you ever really wanted to main a dual-wield build, that's the shit for you.

>From Sparta to the Inuits, we've stopped our babies before they could begin for the greater good in a few weird ways.
dang you're right i forgot. I should have clarified i meant killing of another person's infant. Like how mammals all find each other's young cute and worthy of protecting. Not in the sense of mercy killing by the parents or an elder.

i like grappling because i can spar a lot without injury. Most striking martial arts you have to go a lot easier and you don't do it as much or as long. But in bjj most of the time you spar for 3 straight hours.

>mammals all find each other's young cute and worthy of protecting
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this fucked up shit, but we have gorillas, tigers, and bears on file killing competing mate's offspring when unattended in the wild.

Attached: CVxyBZCUkAQtiXs.png (484x488, 216.57K)

>i like grappling
Yeah bjj jui jitsu, sounds like you're on the right track, as long was you can close that distance on a striker, you probably win.