Femfetish

Fembot, what's your fetish?

Attached: Whoa.jpg (900x600, 111.78K)

Having tall hairy ripped guys whisper things in my ear

>Your car just got towed.

I want to be a cuckquean clown!! Imagine not only the humiliation of being a cuckquean, but having to paint myself as a clown on top of that! So fucking hot. That's what I deserve, double humiliation. Ahhw both my bf and the girl he is fucking would make so much fun of me! maybe after they finish fucking they would make me dress in full clown's outfit and juggle balls for them or something.

oh damn, i need to finger myself again

Attached: cuckclown.jpg (850x756, 86.92K)

1. Would you really like to be cucked?

2. What sort of relationship should he have with the extra women?

3. Can you juggle?

Also cucking white women with brown women is hot.

Attached: Cuckquean IR.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

1- of course
2- they can be friends and stuff, but i'd like he to tell me when he's going to have sex with them, I don't want a totally open relationship
3-i can (with 3 balls)
I agree. but I don't care much about race in general, it's not important for me.

Would you like it if he had a live-in slave girl?
This could be real. She wants buddies and wouldn't mind if other women outranked her.

That's cool that you can juggle. Can you do 2 in one hand?

I believe it's called Ryona

Should he hit you when you're bad or whenever he feels like it?

When he feels like it and ideally he'll feel like it when I'm bad, though I'm never bad.

>when I'm bad, though I'm never bad
Perfect for gaslighting you.

Accuse you of doing something either fake or exaggerated, strip and then spank you mercilessly. Then put you in the closet for the night.

Oh that sounds cruel. Are you available for parties?

What kind of party is this? But yeah it could be fun.

It would just be a show and tell. Wouldn't you like people to see your handiwork?

>Would you like it if he had a live-in slave girl?
hmmm, but I want to be the slave... maybe if she was dominant it could work better.
>That's cool that you can juggle. Can you do 2 in one hand?
maybe, I probably need to train mroe

Only a couple of people. I don't want many people knowing my proclivities.

being cucked with women that i hate

If you have disc we could discuss the particulars. I'm sure we could work something out.

What women do you hate?

Attached: Cuckquean Red.jpg (768x576, 47.88K)

Imagine meeting a couple also into it and getting increasingly competitive with your beatings.

That's an interesting idea. I know a few open minded women wouldn't mind watching. Provided I didn't hurt you too badly.

hypothetical boyfriends ex's and women that flirt with him
and also i hate women that make me feel insecure because theyre pretty and they flaunt it so yeah

i don't use it much, but post it, I might add oyu later

Cool. Please add or save immediately so I can delete this post.

Attached: Discord.png (230x35, 11.46K)