Be me

>be me
>practicing semen retention
>meet cute girl at Animal Collective show
>wasn't flirting with her, just talking into each other's ears during the show casually
>had my arm around her but not in a flirting way, just casual
>after the show she asks for my phone number
>we start texting, she lives 30 minutes away
>plan to go hiking together and just hang out
>she starts getting flirty, calling me cute and sending pictures of herself smiling and sometimes pictures of her outfits
>just respond with "looks good!"
>plan hike for this week
>looking forward to hanging out and maybe having somebody to go hikes with frequently/do other things as friends
>texting conversation leads to sex
>tell her I've had gf's in the past but for religious reasons decided to become celibate a few years ago and I'm not interested in sex
>she stops responding
kind of sucks. I actually enjoyed talking to her and I liked her company, would have been nice to hang out with her especially in the summer/fall just going hiking and listening to music. Oh well

Attached: pak81nkusdox.png (412x351, 63.22K)

Wow OP, semen retention is clearly improving your life! Congrats!

Yes unironically, my depression and brain fog have been cured. My hair and beards grows thicker and smoother. Life feels better in general.
I was addicted to hooking up with tinder girls at one point and I was very depressed and lost during that time. Not being able to coom is a small cost to pay for mental and spiritual wellbeing.

bro if you weren't depressed you wouldn't be posting the same cope thread every week, drop the load and focus on balance

I think I posted it once before but this is an update because just recently I told her I was celibate and it basically killed what I thought was friendship.
I usually don't like this board because it's typically just coomer stuff but sometimes it's really human and leads to good threads

no you definitely had that part last time
stop being a faggot and go find meaningful ways to drain your balls

I haven't ejaculated in over two years, I'm not turning back now.
The benefits of semen retention are too good to give up.
The last time I did ejaculate was with an alt-girl I used to hook up with years ago from Tinder. I think it was early 2019 she texted me randomly saying she missed me and sent me nudes. I was weak and went over. As soon as I came in her mouth I regret it and left.
Afterwards I started getting thoughts like "bro you should have stayed over, cuddled, then had sex with her. Why did you just leave? Text her, bro. Force yourself to stay with her after you cum, don't leave again."
I think I was addicted to sex or something because even though I regret it after cumming, I would still get tempted to do it again.

>i can't stop now,, taking penis in my butt cured my polio!!!
if you literally can't be intimate with someone without a sex addiction relapse I feel for you, but stop deluding yourself about its placebo effects dude, pure cope

it's genuinely not placebo. I would know.
The contrast between how good I feel daily during a long period of semen retention versus how I feel immediately after ejaculating is night and day. It takes about 1-3 days to restore lost vitality if I ejaculate.
When I was a coomer having frequent sex and masturbating almost every day, I could barely even maintain eye contact with people. I woke up feeling tired, even if I slept 8 hours. I felt uncomfortable and awkward.
Now I only need 4-6 hours of sleep and jump out of bed in the morning with a song playing in my head. That's proof enough for me it's not placebo.

>I would know.
you seem to be unfamiliar with the word placebo, if you've convinced yourself of the cause, you will convince yourself of the effect
cooming daily over the last two years i have experienced the changes you're describing, and they had to do with more important life changes, not really anything to do with how many times your body has recycled the same sperm, which you must surely realize it does right? it doesn't retain shit
unless you're some kind of chromosome hoarder with fucked up glands an orgasm really doesnt cause the hormone changes you think they do

semen that isn't ejaculated is recycled into nutrients that make you healthier, even stem cells. Ejaculating raises prolactin and DHT levels, which are "downer" androgens that make you feel lethargic and less motivated. That masturbation fries your dopamine and androgen receptors, making your brain reward you less for other activities outside of masturbation. This can even lead to a drug-like addiction where your brain gets used to the frequent massive dopamine spikes from masturbation so in turn you begin to feel worse and worse until your brain gets it's coom spike.
There's actually a lot of science behind it, you just don't want to believe it.
Anything that gives you a massive dopamine spike with little effort can easily lead to addiction and will always have negative side effects. Eating sweets, taking hard drugs, masturbation all go hand in hand.

but ejaculating once after months does not make you lethargic for three days, and regular ejaculation has zero effect on your sleep and confidence, you read a few articles and decided you know exactly how it all works
I very clearly validated the fact that you probably have an addiction problem, if it makes you feel more in control, I dont care if you chop off your dick and shove it down the garbage disposal, just dont pretend it cures anything other than the problems you made yourself

After one masturbation session your prolactin levels increase for up to two weeks.
When prolactin is high, dopamine is low.
Even without the scientific proof that masturbation is harmful, there is a whole other side of it which is the spiritual aspect. It's impossible to live a spiritual life if you are constantly masturbating or having casual sex. You can't feed the spirit if you're indulging in temptations of the flesh. The spirit desires what is contrary to the flesh.

Attached: prolactin.jpg (500x405, 125.39K)

I can get on board with spiritual implications all day user, just maybe email an endocrinologist or something before basing your worldview on r9k "research," all i ask

I'm just confused by your assumption that doing something that floods your brain with dopamine can't be addictive or have negative side effects. It seems like you're coping.
Do you really think masturbation is harmless? Do you think heroin is harmless too?

This was sounding great until she dropped you, usually you're doing semen retention until you meet a woman but honestly, if she dropped you for that she isn't the one and that's okay, keep it up!

So semen retention made you a faggot?

I'll take note.

I started doing semen retention after a 4 year long relationship ended. Since then I've decided there's no reason for me to enter another relationship since I don't want kids or to spend my life with a woman.
What's the point? There is none

>can't be addictive
learn to fucking read you retard

ah here we go. The rudeness.
A common side effect of being a masturbator is high prolactin levels. Men with high prolactin levels have similar irritability to a woman on her period. Makes sense.

I read through the thread and I was utterly mystified by the denial of something intimate unfolding with the girl from the Animal Collective show. But with that statement that you basically want to be asexual, it all makes sense.

You must be very attractive to have plowed through so many tinder girls you got sick of sex itself. Not to mention accidentally attracting a beta orbiter WOMAN and going on two excursions she probably thought were dates!

I'd recommend being more open about how you don't want to have sex or be in a romantic relationship. Screen people earlier so that they don't feel like you wanted their time, and you don't feel like they ditched you after good times.

You've a singularly unique and radical way of living. It's very interesting. Wish we could post pictures of ourselves here because I desperately want to know what you look like.

Side note: for most there's a difference between masturbation and sex. I know that different combinations of chemicals are released after actual sex. But given you feelings towards the sensation of ejaculation, at this point it probably all feels wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-001737.jpg (1080x2340, 562.21K)