What turned you into an alcoholic?

What turned you into an alcoholic?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (600x525, 59.31K)

Loneliness. Xanax and alcohol are my only frens

alcohol IoI

>learning programming
I usually pick up on new skills pretty quick, but computer programming is literally the hardest thing I've ever learned.

my stressful job and mindset where I'm constantly assuming everyone hates me and/or is out to get me. Weekend alcoholic though, only drink on fridays until I blackout.

Attached: 1626040544162.jpg (900x670, 99.9K)

i wish i could be an alcoholic. whenever i try to drink i just fall asleep before i get really drunk

Take shots user, my rule is for first 3 is get them done at your own leisure before the hour is over. Then one every 15 minutes. You'll be to drunk to care about sleep within 2 hours.

Attached: 1642875300712.jpg (828x654, 86.62K)

Women, they raped me and then laughed about it

Attached: 1636502985039.jpg (902x887, 92.15K)

no friends. gf left me. hate my life

my usual way of drinking is to have some beers, then this makes me want to have something harder like wine...maybe i need to go for harder types of alcohol. i am so tired of falling asleep before i get geuinely drunk

Did you deserve it? What were you wearing?

Funny, they said I did deserve after the fact, some implicitly and others explicitly

Attached: 1637378937527.jpg (900x900, 83.08K)

I mean, they couldn't all be wrong, could they? What did you do to make them so mad/horny?

tired, go do something better with your time

Beer will do that user, no beer. Shots.

Attached: 1569199664990.gif (432x498, 1.26M)

>go do something better with your time
>says the guy on Any Forums

I think I lost my wallet at the pub last night.

is it even possible to get drunk off beer/wine? if it wasnt why is it so popular as a cultural staple?

I get drunk from like two beers

To help you """"relax""""

question. i starter drinking arouind 8. i had some beers and wine. if i want to get hard NOW, is that ok/ or is it only okay to get hard AT FIRST? do most people drink rapidly at first, or do they take their time throughout the night getting slowly and more progressively drunk?

It depends on how you handle your alcohol. If I drink too much I'll spoil the night and end of falling asleep too early. I know my tolerance pretty well now though I can keep drinking beers most of the night. Sometimes I have coffee if I can't stay awake and wanna keep drinking

Honestly, people drink whatever tf they want. Lots of people drink less hard stuff so that they can drink more of it. I'm drinking a Mike's hard lemonade (5% alcohol) just so I can have as many lemonades as I want. If your purpose is to get wasted, you can get as hard as you want as soon as you want.

I get drunk off it every night takes me a whole 12 pack and I am a growing boy 250 lbs. I like to make the buzz stage last a while so I pace myself and when I get to 6-7 beers I start puring em down to get good n drunk.