Why does my university keep ramming leftwing bullshit down my throat...

Why does my university keep ramming leftwing bullshit down my throat? I looked it up and it came up with a bunch of leftist saying stuff like pic related. Okay, cool, so constantly being made to write poems about being gay for my english course isn't indoctrination? Being told about the mythical wage gap? That we live in a racist country? Come the fuck on.

Attached: 0mewft5g4x471.jpg (1169x1203, 117.12K)

University made me racist

You should be asking why are conservatives ignoring education and not investing their time or effort in participating with educational institutions? When I was growing up it was a "liberal" and "left wing" concept to value education and put money into universities.

That's not true everywhere but in many coastal cities that's just how it is. If you want rightwing propaganda shoved down your throat, join a trade or work in finance. You don't actually need a degree to succeed.

>join a trade or work in finance
I might just do that at this rate.

I find anything in college that's not literally studying what I signed up for extremely cringe and gay

Soviets planted roots in academia to cripple America and cause it to self destruct. The agents turned enough stupid people that you now have people actually believing in this shit and its spreading down multiple generations and getting more retarded with each iteration. It's like a mental form of aids.

I'm studying to be a high school teacher and the entire first year of my studies was filled with bullshit classes about inequity in society, gender issues, indigenous studies etc which is all of course valuable as background context knowledge, but everybody already possesses this knowledge through media etc anyway so why the fuck are there these extensive classes built around these concepts?? Just hammering it into your brain relentlessly, never letting you forget about them. Some classes would literally line up students of different races and genders and have us rank them based on their "privilege". Outright humiliating and exclusionary for the people who were forced to stand up and take that crap.

In my 3 years of study thus far I've taken ONE (1) class whose aim was to equip me with the skills necessary to actually manage classrooms and difficult situations involving uppity kids, strategies for catering to disabled kids or those with conditions like autism etc etc. Half of my classes have been focussed on equipping me with specific knowledge necessary for my disciplines (history classes, curriculum knowledge etc) and the other half have just been useless woke classes where the professors don't even seem to actually read through the assignments and just award everybody the same grade. Absolutely disgusting.

>tweet from 2 years ago
Seriously nigger?

See this is precisely what I'm talking about. I've been attending my classes less and less because each class has just been some variation of "White man bad, Vegan Good, Gay Good, Trans Good"

>I've been attending my classes less and less because each class has just been some variation of "White man bad, Vegan Good, Gay Good, Trans Good"
I don't believe you.

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 39.05K)

>I'm studying to be a high school teacher
Stay away from the kids you fucking weirdo

So then learn it well enough that you can convince your professors you agree with them and then just...don't. It's not like you want a job in academia, do you?

Why, so you can groom them?

All contact with minors is grooming. The only ethical way to raise children is to abandon them in the wild like Lord of the Flies.

Man I only came to uni to stop my mum kicking me out the house. I don't even know what i want

>Why, so you can groom them?
K

Then maybe you should stop knee-jerk deciding your professors are wrong, actually listen to them, and then, if in the end, you still think they're full of shit teach your kids a useful skill instead of sending them to uni too.

After about ten lectures of how much of a privilaged straight white male I am, I can wholeheartedly say they are wrong and give evidence and examples as to why. I will take the second half of your advice to heart though

I mean, if you're straight, white, male, and in college at all you're already privileged above the majority of white men who will ever live. Try taking a longer view, user.

If he doesn't agree with the material he has been present for thus far there's no reason to further attend the course. Ideally he would have sat in a course prior to paying for it, rather than pissing away money on a bad course, as paying for those courses only reinforces their existence in the university. If a course is not lucrative in any US college eventually it will disappear.
Now if it's absolutely mandatory with no work arounds, exceptions, alt courses you can take in their stead, you're probably fucked unless you change your career path or a different college offering what you need.

tl;dr you're responsible for these shit courses when you throw money at them

University is really annoying for this reason

Went to college in 2005
>"1 in 5 women are raped at college" was the liberal myth of the day
>All male students had to attend a course explaining what consent was
Took a week to realize it was propaganda.

I hate liberal faggots like this
gj recognizing it so fast
yea its unbearable. no hope of rescue.

>Took a week to realize it was propaganda.
Consent is propaganda? It's not like they were forcing you to say the sky is red. Just don't rape people. For incels it's literally zero effort, just stay inside.

Everyone knows what consent is. You just explained it in four words. Forcing men to take a course in it is just insulting

That class was the equivalent of pointing out the 13% of people are black, blacks commit 50% of murder... Then requiring black students to sit through lectures on the topic "Why murder is wrong."

He's just being retarded

You haven't been paying attention in your liberal classes! White men don't understand basic morals, and when a black man kills it's either for a very good reason or he was framed by the rascist police

if only they realized what kind of monster they were creating
this is a weapon that worked TOO well and is now threatening to consume the whole world

>Murder is intentionally killing someone and having systemic privilege. It's impossible for black people to commit murder.

Then be insulted by association and take it out on men who do actually rape.
Sounds more reasonable than what we're doing now...which is nothing at all, because right-wingers think educating niggers is a waste of money.

>Then be insulted by association and take it out on men who do actually rape.
>1 in 5 women get raped
I asked why 1 in 5 men aren't facing rape charges. I got nonsensical conspiracy type answers.

>being made to write poems about being gay
you've never been to college you dumbass burnout.
"english class" lmao

No, the left wing think blacks can commit no sin

I love that you think it's too absurd to be true, and I wish that was the case. We had a lesson centered on a poorly written poem called "may I be gay"

my professors have actually been quite good regarding this stuff and reading this tweet made me realise it.

they havent ever pushed liberal things towards us specifically, in general to be honest.

there has been one lecturer who made a very poorly judged part of a presentation, that i can recall, on barbarian migrations causing the end of the roman empire. the scholar ridiculed the point of view and tried to embarrass those who hold the idea by playing stupid video clips about them.

though he was a lecturer from another department and not my own.

that is the only instance i can recall after many years in academia where a teacher pushed down and embarrassed a non PC point of view.

with that said, i guess my experience is not representative. i am at one of the best universities in the world, and not doubt many of the professors will be under immense scrutiny regarding this.

still, i do think professors in general maybe arent doing that shit as often anymore. which is good for the human race and free thought