How much is too much

Diphenhydramine HCL 50MG soft gels.

Its Friday night. I haven't heard back from any of the 3 "friends" I have since yesterday. Not sure why everyone is ignoring me. Prollly cuz I told them I am sad and very unhappy. Nobody wants to be around an unhappy dude.

How much of these do I need to take to hibernate until Monday? I bought a 60 pack and plan to take 5 to 10 each time I wake up to pee or when I stir in my sleep.

Attached: 20220325_200143.jpg (1043x1174, 235.58K)

Forgot to add. I am an obese American male. 34 years old, and 350lbs.

Attached: igikdm8dtip81.png (684x681, 447.1K)

Take 15, it'll make you sleep for around 16 hours. Then take another 15. Rinse and repeat. You're welcome.
t. snoozemaxxer

>Take 15, it'll make you sleep for around 16 hours. Then take another 15. Rinse and repeat. You're welcome.
Many thanks. Upping the dose now. :)

"snoozemaxer" lmao

Fuck. Still nothing. Not sleepy.

Not helping that I have no weed. No money to buy weed even if I got a return call or text. Sucks cus when ever I am needed. I hear from em. Tonight everyone must be out having "fun"
Gonna take 10more and few hits of resin from the bowl.

Attached: 8vkprpcksun81.jpg (686x364, 61.19K)

>I am an obese American male. 34 years old, and 350lbs.
thats probably why

Figured as much. Recommend dose is 1. I got about 20 in me over the past 50 min or so.

If I could get real drugs I'd love it. Miss having oxys after dental surgery. Never slept so good in my entire life.

how many did you take now?

nevermind i saw the post above. so you took 20 50mg pills?

Diphenhydramine is a deliriant drug and is neurotoxin at high doses. Don't take too many or you are going to have a hell trip.

>so you took 20 50mg pills?
Yeah. Currently at 20 ingested.

Maybe stress is too high? My mind won't shut off.

Attached: 2xuh7ms5r3v61.jpg (1053x1053, 83.76K)

why are you such a faggot? just hang out with yourself. watch a movie you like or play a game or something.

>Don't take too many or you are going to have a hell trip.

Well that's just great. I should have done research on the active ingredients. Just figured sleep pills this time instead of nyquil. Nyquil was my go to for sleepless nights but I dont have the sickness symptoms.

Attached: arv23xja0to81.jpg (960x950, 52.86K)

holy fuck so 1000mg of benadryl you are so fucked hahahahahahhahahahah enjoy going to hell

>I got about 20 in me over the past 50 min or so.
DPH
you're not gonna sleep but you're gonna hallucinate and seizure like a motherfucker

Attached: 2022-03-25 19_57_26-Window.png (890x196, 32.57K)

>just hang out with yourself. watch a movie you like or play a game or something.

I hate myself. Prolly why nobody around.
Can't stand the fake shit in movies. Im weird I like stuff like how its made. Dirty jobs etc. Real life shit.

honestly, I fucking love popping benadryl and jerking off even more than getting high.

Edibles and benadryl go together amazing well too.

Gonna go smoke another FAT BOWL though.

lol you'll be there in a few retard. I suggest you get off the board while you're still aware of reality and lie down. That dry mouth is going to be so bad.

Attached: 1647911068325.gif (444x343, 511.65K)

>you're not gonna sleep but you're gonna hallucinate and seizure like a motherfucker
Definitely don't feel sleepy :( Nothing other yet. Just stress and mind wandering...

hehehehe guess you really will be snooze maxxing in a living hell soon OP hehehahahahahahahahaha enjoy the trip you sick cunt, tell the shadow man that I missed him when you see the man

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Lol I feel nearly the same as I did before taking the.

Honestly, smoking a bowl would be so nice. These resin hits made the biggest difference in feel.

wait for it you double nigger

can't believe the cunt listened to me, funniest shit, nothing personal OP

Attached: pepe-point-pepe-laugh.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

My mouth is always dry. Prolly got the beets. But also am a mouth breather. My nose has never worked right.

lmao 1000mg of benadryl is gonna make you restlessness and delirious

you're gonna be awake and hallucinating all night, you're gonna wish you were dead now

Estimated time till the effect? Been an hour. I ate shity ass wendys and drank little over 1L of water shortly before ingesting. I am really not scared. I'm fat as fuck and have drank lots cough syrup. I ready for what ever.

>you were dead now
Been wishing that since I was 10 years old lol. Death can't come get me soon enough.