I can't fucking jack off because Dad is playing final fantasy on the NES outside my room again

>I can't fucking jack off because Dad is playing final fantasy on the NES outside my room again
>He does this every night
>He will continue to play until past midnight

I JUST WANT SOME RELEASE FOR GODS SAKE

Attached: 85476012-F1EE-462A-BA93-666F06091224.jpg (2000x2400, 287.92K)

just do it in bed with the door closed and keep an ear out for sounds of movement, or castrate yourself like me so you don't feel the need to jerk off 3 times a day

Why not just jack him off?

the issue isn't the jerking off it's that i'm not throwing away my cum tissues in my trash bin and i can't get to the bathroom

Go to a children's playground, sit on one of the swings, and jerk off there

eat your own cum man, tastes like nothing and has plenty of protein

just take out the trash later? you're retarded

TRASH MAN DOESN'T COME UNTIL WEDNESDAY AND I CANT JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE TO PUT MY CUM IN THE BIN EVERY TIME I WANT TO JACK OFF

Kek and based af
Adapt, improve, overcum

Based Final Fantasychad. Stop masturbating, OP. It's sinful

are u retarded, flush it down the toilet????

just jerk off in the shower or the bathroom you freak

What's his party?

Give your dad a tasty surprise

there is no bathroom in my bedroom you fucking goober otherwise there wouldn't be an issue

Why does it matter? I used to do it all the time

this is what i do. just cum in a paper towel, roll it up and stick it in a water bottle. thats an air tight container you can easily find that will stop the rotting cum smell.

This is science.

why don't you just eat the cum tissues? there's nothing toxic in them, and if you have issues eating tissues just eat your cum

Attached: 1572971806132.png (702x294, 368.56K)

u fucking moron just how low is ur iq, cum on ur paper, carry it to the bathroom IN UR HAND!!! IS THAT HARD?, THROW IT IN THE TOILET, FLUSH? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, jesus christ i want to fucking end your life

My issue: I can't jerk off in my bedroom, I can't get rid of my cum tissue, second issue: can't jerk off in bathroom, it is also within earshot of my dad playing final fantasy

literally shut the fuck up u fucking retard

You sound like you need floaters to eat soup, do you not think my father will see me carrying my nutpaper

keep in mind its an empty water bottle.

Are you fuckin microwaved dude

Attached: q2g0dyzuhdm81.png (600x600, 36.85K)

Eh. I always did it with people in both rooms next to me. Not like they'll say anything so I can go on pretending they didn't hear anything

Just fap while taking a shower. It feels good sitting under the hot stream and using conditioner for lube.

i already do this but it is like midnight

>using conditioner for lube
This doesn't hurt?

Put it in your pocket??or leave it tucked in your undies. If he usually checks those spots you can put it under a hat you wear to smuggle the goods out.

what if there's a pyro on his team

fuck your father in his mouth