What would you prefer: an ultra clingy gf or bf who's on the bottom end of your league who texts you 24/7 and is a...

What would you prefer: an ultra clingy gf or bf who's on the bottom end of your league who texts you 24/7 and is a passionate lover OR an ice cold distant gf or bf who's on the top end of your league who never makes much effort to stay in contact with you and is a star fish in bed?

Attached: leagues.png (956x699, 1.06M)

Neither. Relationships are a relic of the past. Romanticism is dead. Putting effort into a relationship is not worth it.

second one so i dont have to pay attention to them

Most people I've dated were like the second option and is honestly not worth it, I'd go for first one if ever come across it

first post best post. why settle for less when the reward sucks no matter what.

The latter.

"Good in bed" is incredibly overrated in a woman. I'm cumming either way. And I don't last more than 2 minutes anyway, so it's not like we are going to do 100 positions. A starfish suits me just fine.

Make me look good to society and my friends, and let me fuck you. The second option fulfills those requirements, and I will be content.

I just spent a whole romantic day with my E-bf.
It's not dead, it's just that females are not capable of showing this kind of affection.

>Make me look good to society and my friends, and let me fuck you.

Robots claim to be lonely but this is what they really want from women, and not companionship at all.

>an ice cold distant gf or bf who's on the top end of your league who never makes much effort to stay in contact with you and is a star fish in bed
That's not a gf or bf

How would that help our loneliness though? Companionship is what we crave the most. It won't work without sex in the picture but things will die even faster if she's aloof and doesn't want to cuddle or just chill and enjoy the silence together.

i want a clingy gf anyways so i win

>Companionship is what we crave the most.

Speak for yourself bro

>E-bf.
lol nigger faggot delusional retard

based and attentionpilled

no point in having a gf that is that ugly
i don't even care about looks that much but that girl is just completely unattractive at least the hot one would make other girls interested

If girl on right had the right personality for me and we got along and if she was loyal I would marry her.

Life is too short, then again I'm an asperger autist so I can see clearer than most normies which is why they usually make bad decisions like getting 10 different women pregnant.

Attached: 1552444790390.jpg (1676x944, 568.42K)

Hot chick, I can just ignore her and not have any emotional attachment when she evntually cheats on me
At least I could say I banged her, for the ugly chick there would be no chance of having good kids and going out in public would be horrible

this is the sad truth, unfortunately.

yeah, I dont really see whats wrong with the girl on the right besides her ugly face. Her body looks alright and I'm sure she's a sweet girl. I wouldn't have kids with her but I'd spend the rest of my life with her.

Yeah, she looks like she really would take care of you instead of chasing instagram/onlyfans likes or whatever it is they do these days.

Attached: 1609749620196.jpg (1474x2048, 954.27K)

I dislike the idea of a partner who is clingy because it will remind me of myself. It's one of my biggest flaw and I prefer not to join a club that would accept me as a member. Then on top of that she texts 24/7, that sounds like it would get on my nerves real quick.