HUGE WALMART TENDIE CRISIS

I'm not happy. Today I went to the Deli section of my local Walmart to buy hot Chicken Tenders and they changed the pricing system completely. Before, I could walk in and buy an exact amount of chicken tenders by weight. I could say "a pound of chicken tenders" or "$9 worth of chicken tenders." Now, they have a fixed system where I can buy 2/4/6/8 pieces and if I order 8 pieces of chicken tenders, then it's entirely luck based whether the associate will grab a large tendie or a small tendie, they vary in size greatly. I don't want to deal with the stress of watching closely to be sure I get "enough" big pieces. This wasn't a problem when they did it by weight, whether I get small or big pieces I'll still leave the store with the weight amount I wanted. I had to decline buying them and now I'm at home hungry for tendies, I couldn't handle the new system and I just filled out the walmart survey addressing my opinion on this subject.

I don't like this and I really hope they revert back to the old "weight based" system of selling tendies. This is a big deal to me. I fucking love those tendies, but I don't want to get cheated. I want my pound of tendies. If they did this at your Walmart, PLEASE fill out the survey too addressing your dissatisfaction over the change.

Attached: 261-2611412_pepe-meme-rarepepe-cartoon-transparent-rare-pepe.png (900x703, 279.02K)

I wanna fuck you in the ass instead.

unreal post

this is no laughing matter.

they didnt even have popcorn chicken in their deli when i went this afternoon
gave them a negative review on yelp

They've never had hot popcorn chicken at my walmart.

Ha, I like you

aonon why not just buy the frozen tendies in the freezer section and use an air fryer to heat them up so they're crispy...that's all Walmart does as it is.

Attached: index14.jpg (226x223, 7.64K)

Lies. Air fryer is nothing like fried chicken. Also Walmart stopped carrying both brands of real tendies. Only kind left now is the nasty precooked stuff that always comes out super gross and dry even if you let it thaw on the counter before putting it in the deep fryer.

Maybe I'm completely clueless but to me the tendies I heat in an air fryer and get directly at walmart taste the same.

Maybe try making your own user? Cheaper and would be a good learning experience.

Attached: 1505567193750.jpg (341x307, 40.95K)

It is to sell less tendies for more bucks.
Capitalism is working as in-tendied

Last time I went out was almost 2 years ago and it was to Walmart, I remember walking through the isles looking for something and saw a cute girl with a nice ass walking around me, I just stared at it and then her boyfriend looked at me and we locked eyes, I look like a full blown junkie but I'm kind of fit, so he looked down and kept away. Made me feel like a Chad.

Attached: 5DCBC015-8229-46D9-8527-99CDCEDAD6FC.jpg (250x241, 8.16K)

The real chad is the user who had a gf and knew you could do nothing to steal her so he let you be.

SIlly user.

Attached: 23c4iupj7t461.jpg (463x453, 19.78K)

Ralphs does trendies and potato wedges by weight.

No, I'm the chad.

Attached: 8F423ABC-D7E3-4D32-B9DF-A9AD0FF9C328.png (724x724, 661.6K)

>it's entirely luck based whether the associate will grab a large tendie or a small tendie
i hate this board

No user, you're a nigger.

Attached: 1629687600439.jpg (1000x1000, 95.44K)

I mean, is he wrong tho?

i didn't know you could order pounds of tendies at walmart. Is it frozen or is there some deli isle or do they have a restaurant in yours?
you should make a backup plan.

how much do you weigh?
I tried to make tendies before. Never knew how it worked. One time i would get it right the next it would be shit and burnt.

Walmart near me is awful.
>They pay $18.50 to night stockers, literally all standing around blocking aisles, pallets on the floor
>Nothing stocked, aisles are trashed.
>Look at Ibotta app, they have a Cashback offer on Mountain Dew Zero
>Literally none anywhere.
>Costco across the street somehow pays new employees less, has better employees.