Drinking

hows it going bros? spicy pork and eggs over rice today

Attached: IMG-3663.jpg (1118x1424, 546.41K)

>spicy pork and eggs over rice today
Looks good. Going out drinking tonight?

The thumbnail looked like you were pouring milk in it and I almost gagged

nah staying in for a while hopefully. been going out wa too much the past two weeks or so due to bday parties and meeting new people and its taken a big hit on my bank account. how are you bro?
lol a friend from elem school used to eat rice in milk i thoguth it was bizarre how are you bro?/

bump. anyone else having a nice friday night alone at home drinking?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 6.84K)

Drinking cheap shit wine and watching anime. Just a normal day.

Attached: endless possibilities.jpg (2262x1278, 423.9K)

>how are you bro?
I'm alright. How about you? Whatever happened with the girl you were seeing?

what kind of wine and what anime? i read a lot of manga but no real anime watching
im doing alright. eh didnt end well. we went on our first real date last saturday and i thoguht itd be best to end it there. its all good though

>thoguht itd be best to end it there
Just not hot enough or was it something else?

pretty much lol. she liked me a lot more than i her in the short time we nkew each other and a few other things but desu she wasnt really my type. cute and nice body but i prefer sticcs.

>but i prefer sticcs
How was her pussy tho?

Finally a Friday where I'm not the one making the drunk thread!
Yes sir, what you drinking? I'm doing rum&coke an truly hard seltzers.

Attached: aquadrunk.jpg (758x474, 51.14K)

lol it was fine? it had been a bit since i had sex so i went a bit all nuts i guess. it didnt scare her off so we had morning sex before i sent her off but ive been late with replying to her since and i think shes finally gotten the hint
cheers! im drinking ipa. what kind of rum are you drinkin gbro?

Just bacardi and coke brother, I was gonna splurge on crown royale apple but decided on another round of truly hard seltzers, things are so good. What kind of IPA you knocking back?

Attached: 1647663899744.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

>Pump and dump
Nice

Attached: 1342463189738_209879.png (420x294, 45.54K)

cant go wrong with that! im dirnking pic rel have been for months now or years i dont even remember. you eating anything? dont drin kon an empty tomahc bro!
i usually dont like to so it was unfortunate but ah well

Attached: s.jpg (1100x1100, 151.58K)

I had some sonic for lunch earlier and am still coasting on that so I'm good. Never tried those are they flavored or anything? My buddy says they're good but I'm not a huge IPA guy desu, I prefer my likker.

Attached: aquadrink.jpg (1652x2000, 214.1K)

theyre like..sour and sweet? a bit heavier than light beer but not as heavy as most ipas. its def a nice easy summer drinkk.

>but ah well
It's what she wanted. And is there anything better than spooning morning sex after catching a good buzz the night before?

yeah i dont think there are huge regrets on either side so im not losing sleep over it. desu i was a bit iffy since a coworker introduced me to her and i know theyre going to talk and hopefully i dont end up with a bad reputation but i couldnt help it. cest la vie

That sounds nice I might have to look out for it.

Ever had real backwoods shine?

Attached: 1626016455874.jpg (771x807, 96.19K)

i have not lol ive had mass produced moonshine before but dont remember the taste since i was a bit too drunk. how is it?