What is even the point in living as a socially stunted girl?

what is even the point in living as a socially stunted girl?
>can't make/keep friends
>can't go anywhere outside where there will be lots of people
>can barely hold a convo over text, nevermind vc
>chronic ghoster because of all this which just makes people hate you even more
>can't work a job that requires you to talk to people at all, so always broke
>can't do new stuff you want to try, like making youtube vids or movies
>still lonely despite knowing all of your failed attempts at socializing are your own fault

Attached: 464327.jpg (720x720, 78.7K)

No one forced you to be a cunt that ghosts people

Unironically just do it
What ever you want
If there is no point just do it
Either you are retarded to think that there is no point in living like that or you just want attention
You are just gonna look at this thread and not respond to anyone, just gonna sit there in your self-pity and get nowhere

>what is even the point in living as a socially stunted girl?
to attention whore and blogpost on r9k apparently

god did when he made my personality to be scared of talking to people
it's just not that easy

Nothing worth while is easy
If you really want something you need to do it
You cant keep blaming someone else for it

yeah but these are skills most people are born with. it seems so dumb to force yourself into something that comes easy to everyone else

who are you quoting in the original post

i'm not quoting, just listing stuff off

you are stuck in your comfort zone, go get some hobby and the men in said hobby will wank it to you at night.

quite literally if you sperg out and hyper focus on one thing it will become very easy, or just easier than before

i cant join a hobby group if i can't be around groups of people i dont know
i can't just choose to hyperfocus whenever i want. if i could do that i'd probably be a straight a student

So what can you do then?
Complain about how unfair life is that you werent blessed at birth?
Either accept your fate or fight
You arent the only one thats fucked

>god did when he made my personality to be scared of talking to people
It's your decision. Don't blame other people or entities for it.

>"CAN'T" work a job that requires you to talk to people at all, so always broke

bs u learn to talk to people and tolerate it

how to fix your life, an r9k quick guide edition
step 1: do nothing
step 2: complain about doing nothing
step 3: do nothing
step 4: complain that nothing is changing
step 5: repeat

same here but hey that and just staying dedicated to whatever is the only way itll ever get easier

This is ultra cope for not putting in any effort lmao. You can either work to hone your skills and to develop your intelligence, or just off yourself. People aren't born with skills. They are born in environments that are beneficial to the acquisition of certain skills. You have access to the internet, so it is highly likely that you can create an environment beneficial to the development of your skills and mind.

there are hobbies you can do alone or with very little people. Be honest to yourself how often you make excuses to yourself as of why you can't do something.

i guess i just choose to lay over and die then. i'm not a fighter, i wont keep trying when the odds are this low
talking one on one is just too hard. when there's an end goal it can work, but just talking to be friends, i don't have the ability anymore it sucks. i want to get into it but i get tired after a few minutes
i just stop showing up to situations like that
hah. accurate
i really want things to change, but i want to be comfortable more. so i just have to stay unsatisfied forever

literally since i was a child, i could never make friends. all throughout primary elementary i had one singular friend, in middle school i had three, and high school + i had zero. most people just have to be in the same room as a person and they can become friends, its not fair
yeah but i don't like doing hobbies alone, i can't think of any i'd even really enjoy. i mostly just want hobbies as either a means to make money, or a means to make friends. but i can't make friends ggh its endless

comfort isnt rewarded to those who havnet truly worked hard, thats what ive learned
im comfy rn but im not satified either, i want to get a job too like you but i just cant.
some day i might break free and get over that mental block but until then

it really is a shitty situation, i relate. to not feeling satisfied but not being able to do anything about it. i hope we both make it over this block one day desu

yea, sure watever
>make low effort vtuber about vidya or anime vids with cheap anime avatars from Fiverr.com
>get stroked off by other youtubers becuase youre black
>get featured on a large so icucks channel
>your channel gets gigantic viewer boost from libcucks
>??????
>profit

I think you're doing fine holding conversations with everyone itt