Femanons, do any of you know this feel? Have you ever seen your dad's dick? What did you think of it...

Femanons, do any of you know this feel? Have you ever seen your dad's dick? What did you think of it? Do you compare your bfs to him? Do you and your girlfriends share stories about your dads' penises with one another at sleepovers?

Attached: 1648247562666.png (737x337, 30.91K)

It's obviously some weird incestuous pedophilic father LARPing as his daughter online.

My dad died early in my life. I have no memory of him.

Years later, I was 17 I think and I was going through stuff my parents had left at my grandparent's and found an envelope full of polaroid photos of them together. They were mostly casual stuff like what anyone today would put on Instagram. They were taken before I was born and while my mom was pregnant with me. I put them away and took them home with me. I was going to surprise my mom with them.

Anyways I sat down when I got home and I was going to find a few good ones and try to scan them and get them blown up and cleared up to look nice for a frame or something. As you might guess I eventually came across photos of them having sex and my dad had a huge cock.

I always wondered what my relationship would be like if he were alive now. Like I wonder if he would like me and like the person I became but I am glad I don't have to look at him with knowledge that he has an enormous dick.

>Walked in when dad was peeing
>It was semi flaccid, but THICK. As in, you could tell it would be a good big size when fully erect
>Turns out my brother has a nice big thick one too
>At a family party
>Great aunt starts making jokes about my dad's sausage being big, everyone is laughing as if they are in on the joke
>Not sure if family is joking, they know too, or large sausages run in the family

>will never have a daughter in awe of my tiny penis

>Turns out my brother has a nice big thick one too
How did you find this out?

Did you ever think about it entering your pussy or asshole?
You can answer this too

I walked across my dad, showering with an open bathroom door once. I bolted past as fast as possible. I didn't make any memos regarding his penis. Sorry to burst your fetish bubble.

If your dick is less than 6" you're never gonna have a daughter or any progeny

My mum made a joke about massive coxks running in the family last Christmas.

What a gross retarded question.
I don't think about my dad's dick. Do you think about your mom's boobs, huh?

I'm the only person here that was forced to shower with his dad as a kid????

so none of you have ever thought about your dads dick entering your pussy or asshole either?

>Do you think about your mom's boobs, huh?
I think of her tits, cunt, and asshole every day. I also want her to spit in my mouth after violating my throat with her tongue.

>Did you ever think about it entering your pussy or asshole?

Sometimes when I am with a guy who has a big cock I'll think, "I wonder if dad's was bigger than this"

>How did you find this out?
We grew up poor and shared the same room for a time. He would wake up with morning wood poking straight up. Also ran into him masturbating in the backyard. He saw me too late and tried to hide his boner in his shorts but I think it is hard to hide when they are that big as it just still poked through. He also did this weird thing on the couch where he would put a pillow on his lap to probably cover his boner.

I thought about the girth of them, and used similar sized items (cucumbers, etc). They were nice looking dicks. But wincest should probably stay as wincest. Imagine fucking your dad/brother and seeing them every day. I thought it was awkward after running into my brother masturbating. It only sounds slightly sexy when you are horny as fuck.

I've only ever been into cousins but I guess when you're horny anything seems appealing.
Like this Spanish girl at an party I went to. She was fine and even approached me but I couldn't pronounce her name.

Me and my dad are an item so yes, I've seen his dick. More than that of course.

Has he put his dick in your butt? Also how old were you when this started?

I walked in on my dad showering once. His cock was huge. Never thought about it again until this thread.

Despite everything we've not done anal, he's never seemed to want it. Started for real when I was 20.