Vocaroo Karaoke Time!

Its time bitches and faggots! Karaoke!
Wu Tang Clan - Shame On a Nigga!
voca.ro/12oSwtK7sjWB

Attached: karlstejn.jpg (600x315, 69.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/144glmSyPlbR
voca.ro/1biKtcXBbG7F
voca.ro/1hAgQtc1CHr5
voca.ro/1e9MmwLJKYvz
voca.ro/11sM2JxMtnnE
voca.ro/1gWeO05wiYIA
voca.ro/1l5tpmgNFPYY
voca.ro/1bCvKVDSDf5g
voca.ro/1kkVdrZpYdKy
voca.ro/16u2L12jna85
voca.ro/12rIpae0fc8m
voca.ro/1cHGA2Lf31dG
voca.ro/1kG1xog9Wnzc
voca.ro/1h0O1iaMCDxk
voca.ro/1bgabENXchbM
voca.ro/1253rWSH9iig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

voca.ro/144glmSyPlbR

voca.ro/1biKtcXBbG7F
50 Cent- Hate it or Love it G unit remix

Uh huh lol

OH and btw i could use my great mic, but its so good it totally filters out background noise so its just me on the record, so i am using my phone instead. Sorry for the bad quality

Ice Cube- Today Was a Good Day
voca.ro/1hAgQtc1CHr5

Boomer Millennials GTA SA after school feels

Anyway, most of you might not know of Method Mans early work, its really gritty and dark, just sayin

Method Man - Mr.Sandman
voca.ro/1e9MmwLJKYvz

hell yeah gta sa

YES!!! I found an old mic that is much better than the phone, but also picks up the background music. So you can actually understand me now.

And just in time, cause its legends time. RIP DMX, you helped me through puberty.

DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem
voca.ro/11sM2JxMtnnE

WHERE MY DOGS AT

Hell yeah user, just for you, i will do another one from GTA SA, except this time with the cheap mic instead of phone so it should be more intelligible

Da Lench Mob - Guerillas in tha Mist
voca.ro/1gWeO05wiYIA

Ok another DMX song it is.
This time
DMX - Lord Give Me a Sign

voca.ro/1l5tpmgNFPYY

One more from the legend.
Also short story about the chain i wear for 13 years now cause of DMX.

DMX - I Can Feel It
voca.ro/1bCvKVDSDf5g

Ok fuck it i am going back to the phone, its about the same SHIT quality, but bit better.

Wonder what artist to do now....something different. Kendrick.

Kendrick Lamar - DNA
voca.ro/1kkVdrZpYdKy

Jay Rock with Kendrick time.
Jay Rock - Wow Freestyle

voca.ro/16u2L12jna85

I been singing outside in the middle of the commie block since 12 am till 8pm and then i been singing in my apartment till now (1:40 am). Am getting tired.

Anyway, bit of
Redman And Method Man - How High
voca.ro/12rIpae0fc8m

best thread on r9k right now man
thanks for making my night

hey guys here is my karaoke rendition of "Land of Some Other Order" by Earth hope you enjoy ^-^
voca.ro/1cHGA2Lf31dG

No, no, its YOU who just made my night user. I started getting really depress-ey about women and girls in my life and yet again failing to stay sober (made it 3 months now).... So thank you.

Accept
Freddie Gibbs - How We Do
As a gift lol

voca.ro/1kG1xog9Wnzc
As you can tell i am getting very spotty with the raps....i am gonna make myself a coffee and a line of meth and get back to you lol

Now, i usually dont like "guitar music" (metal, rock etc.), but you got me listening up to third minute until i realized you werent gonna sing haha. Good job my man

Going with the "sad bitch" theme, here be
Isaiah Rashad - Hurt Cobaine
voca.ro/1h0O1iaMCDxk

Where are you from? Your accent is kino

I feel a little bad for the prank so here you go user voca.ro/1bgabENXchbM
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly.

Thank you! Czechia, our neighbours are Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Poland if that helps you haha
UH huh sure thing my man, the first like fifth of the song was actually on par with the singing but then it quickly dissolved. But dont give up hope, you dont have to be "just" the quitar man forever! Lol

(You)
Continuing with "sad frog dot jay peg" vibes, i will do another one from Rashad. Its very emotional and perfectly describes my current feels

Isaiah Rashad - GIL
voca.ro/1253rWSH9iig
Its just a minute and couple seconds.

Yeah I had a feeling it was somewhere eastern Europe. I prefer your normal voice over your singing still lol, you're nice to listen to