Is suicide morally bad?

Is suicide morally bad?

Attached: n-4170-00-000017-hd.jpg (350x350, 36.34K)

This question implies that morality in itself is objective, which it is not. It is only bad if you believe it is, user.

>morally
Who cares?

No because God isn't real

Yes 100%, its selfish and degenerate.
He is, I turned to god and my life has improved dramatically within a few months.

>GOD IS REAL
>WHY? BECAUSE.. THE HECKIN HOLY STONERINOS SAID SO

Attached: 1645476286818.png (600x600, 417.75K)

He is asking for your opinion, retard.

>Sky god... le bad
>The science... le good

Attached: 1647114856451.gif (800x600, 228.45K)

it is morally neutral

At the very least it is economically immoral. It costs nearly a quarter of a million dollars to provide for a child until they turn 18.

why does it matter. when you are dead the universe might as well stop existing. who do you owe it to to keep living? to keep producing economically for? society will never give you children so why give society anything. why be grateful for the suffering that is continuing to exist?

my parents didn't spend anywhere close to that

Depends on the reason for suicide I think.

If your miserable and will never reach your goals for various reasons I think the people that are against your committing suicide are the morally wrong ones for not living your life and expecting you to live out your existence on earth miserable and wanting to kill yourself every day until age kills you

>Is suicide morally bad?
its murder, user. what do you think?

Good and evil is subjective

Attached: 50C29749-C235-46F1-8A75-486729FBDE7C.jpg (537x525, 30.31K)

they want you to think so to prevent you from doing it

not at all usually but there are some cases where it can be like doing it to spite someone

Idk u ducking mjrderer try emlaty

Morality doesn't exist. There is, however, a Yale lecture on youtube that explores the question. It was actually pretty good.

I'm unironically starting to fear that he is.
The romans persecuted christians and their empire fell apart.
During the renaissance they ridiculed god and the 1600s turned into one of the worst centuries in recorded history leading to the baroque movement where every writing, song and art was supposed to praise god. Then europe turned into the most powerful region in the world until they strayed and started discecting corpses, questioning god and cults starting left and right unnopposed.
There will be a reckoning

depends entire on the situation and cause