I have an interview at wendys

in 1 hour but I've been up 20 hours and I'm tired as hell and I have 0 desire to fucking work at wendy's anyway. Even if I went to the interview I would pray they didn't call me back.

I ain't going. I'm going to sleep.

Bless you my fellow NEET may I continue on this righteous path and never waver

Attached: dumbnig.jpg (720x685, 124.42K)

Good call. I learned on Wednesday that fast food is a HORRIBLE place for a robot to work. Enjoy your sleep.

I kinda knew I would never be able to do it normally since im too anxious and spergy but I just figured I'd bring a flask to work and stay drunk to force myself to be able deal with the social shit.

I realise now how fucking stupid that sounds.

>send CV
>they call
>instant regret
>show up hoping to fuck it up
>they like you and expect you to start work

'ate it

Nobody is forcing me to work, I'm on neetbux and live alone, it's just I like working part time to supplement my neetbux to truly live grand. I dont know why I would sent a resume to wendy's knowing such a job would be impossible for me to perform at.

if you're gonna wage slave you should maybe look into night security jobs , I have no experience but they seem ideal for your average robot.

you need some sort of certification for that. I have absolutely 0 education besides my foodsafe.

I just want to do the overnight stocker thing again at a grocery store. I got fired from my last one for showing up drunk too much unfortunately.

maybe look into some courses or something to get that certification ? other overnight jobs sound comfy too but most comfy would probably be security. could probably spend all night shitposting and getting paid

>67933289
I've seen a lot of security workers who do EXACTLY that their whole shift. When we were doing renovations at the grocery store I worked at overnight and so had the front doors open so reno crew could go in and out, we had a security guy paid to just sit at the entrance for 8 hours. Easy peasy just watch shit on your phone all night for 19 bucks an hour lol.

Fuck working at a chain, especially fast food. If you're gonna cook go find a real local restaurant and start from the bottom washing dish. Then you can make cuisine like pic related

Attached: 1607911456296.jpg (640x858, 35.98K)

Dishwashing in a busy kitchen is easily one of the worst entry level jobs in existence. Yeah never doing that again.

Good call. Fast food is hell. Try to become a janitor or get a maintenance job, they're decent for robots.

Work like a boomer you fucking faggot

Thaat's true, but unlike most fastfood jobs it gives you an opportunity to start prepping food and then move up to real cooking. Alternate path is busser -> waiter. It's hard work but good money once you get some skills. At least as good as you'll get without degree/nepotism/trade for most people. Plus you can always quit and get hired anywhere once you have a year or two of experience. Might even trick a dumb 18 year old hostess into slobbin yer knob

I just started a janitor/ maintenance job at a restaurant before it opens. Very nice working before everyone gets there and it gets loud/busy. Wish I got more hours though

>ywn get paid to explore other planets with a remote-controlled robot
GSV but for autismos. Dream job right there. I'd pull 16 hour shifts unironically.

>Work like a boomer
get paid enough to buy a house at min wage?
unpossible

People are normally friendly to the janitor/maintenance worker too, at least from my experience.

>People are normally friendly to the janitor/maintenance worker too
Surprisingly. It looks like one of those jobs that normalfags generally look down upon.

It's a support role. Not glamourous, but necessary for keeping people happy.

these normalfags are doing their Good Deed Of The Day(tm) by gracing you with a condescending smile and forced small talk

Even if it's not real, I'll still pretend it is and try to enjoy wageslaving