Starts nuclear war over desire for banan

>starts nuclear war over desire for banan

Attached: 7a7.jpg (600x800, 29.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K24fRNG9cRQ
news84media.com/russia-ukraine/bananas-will-disappear-from-the-shelves-of-russias-aggressor-country-after-sugar-and-gaskets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>avoids nuclear war by stalling frontlines and extracting resources

Attached: 8A231A99-51A6-42F8-B694-915ABD1E2B22.jpg (674x494, 63.17K)

no one cares go back to pol

will you shut up man. There's not going to be nuclear war nothing will change the ride never ends

I laugh every time I remember that there is a non-zero chance that this whole thing ends with Russia being reduced to a pile of scorched radioactive rubble while Biden delivers a mumbly incoherent victory speech and probably misnames the country his nukes just vaporized.

Attached: 1531694230485.jpg (541x519, 218.95K)

if this thing ends with nukes fired everybody getting fucked up not just russia

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022-03-02_at_3.42.35_PM.jpg (600x334, 28.96K)

Don't underestimate Russia's incompetence they might legit nuke themselves or find out that the majority of the warheads don't work anymore because all the money meant for maintenance has been siphoned away.

>everybody getting fucked
the reality of nuclear winter is greatly exaggerated. in reality the largest ever warheads (totally impractical on ICBM) only have a 10 - 20 km lethal blast radius with radiation burns and injury due to flying material being _far_ more lethal than the explosion itself.

most of the death occurs due to radiation burns that last weeks to months if not too severe, followed by cancer and extreme life-long traumatic existence for years afterward.

the nuclear winter lasts a couple years, but most of the impact of direct radiation is gone in a couple weeks. it's safe to wander around outdoors, just don't eat/drink anything that's coated in radioactive dust - ever, for the next 2k years or so until the levels drop down to something california would go uberhissy about but the rest of us fag-hand-wave away.

the most severe impacts are on the poor. famine and total crop failure will happen for two or more years. canned beans you say? no sir. those last a year at best and you'll probably be killing to get them.

good luck, faggots. i hope the less you know the longer you survive. i'll be riding the bomb.

Attached: sailor_coom.gif (250x188, 108.96K)

>entrusting your country's nukes to a motherfucking pedophile

Attached: pedoputin.png (823x639, 125.56K)

it's not pedo! it's a kiss! look, i used to know this russian guy back on IRC. his name was putteruci. he told me sometimes the kids at the local park took showers, and in the summer sometimes they got naked. he said "they're taking one right now, damn, it's so hot in here, i'm sweating a ton, i wish i could shower with the kids!"

everyone else in the channel insisted he was a pedo, but i knew putteruci was a good guy.

>"the ukrainians are ebil!!"
>"also nazis!!"
>"they hate us!"
>"they're oppressing us"
>bomb a pre-school
>shell a school
>attack civilian targets with absolutely zero fucks given
>"why is everyone so angry"

Attached: bb9.jpg (165x115, 4.31K)

ah yeah, good old putterucio
wonder what happened to that fella

He also assassinated Litvinenko who said that Putin is a pedophile.

lol literal military positions

>"The main objectives of the first stage of the operation have generally been accomplished," said Sergei Rudskoi, the deputy chief of the Russian armed forces' General Staff.
mission succes banans have been secured
youtube.com/watch?v=K24fRNG9cRQ

Attached: 362.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

Basically an admission of guilt

>wonder what happened to that fella
i heard he shot sperm-strings across the room at high velocity onto a canvas and sold it to a rich italian widow with spicy areolas for a million bucks

news84media.com/russia-ukraine/bananas-will-disappear-from-the-shelves-of-russias-aggressor-country-after-sugar-and-gaskets/

This is worse than bananacaust.

Attached: 1648226421168.jpg (393x595, 138.3K)

So that's the true reason for today's Putin chimpout
All makes sense now

klets fuckifn fgoooo

Attached: 1648049191782.jpg (2000x1499, 417.4K)

Just a reminder that instead of planning ahead for the future you're indulging in an imaginary political fantasy world on the internet which has absolutely no relationship to reality

I've been prepared for nuclear holocaust since years ago bro

>hes fucks kids AND dolphins