Why aren't americans getting angry over this? Imagine the outrage if the roles were reversed...

Why aren't americans getting angry over this? Imagine the outrage if the roles were reversed. There would be riots in the streets.

Attached: 20220323_201010.jpg (720x522, 60.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7news.com.au/news/education/outrage-after-brauer-college-in-warrnambool-forces-boys-to-apologise-to-female-students-for-sexism-c-2436295
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>getting hard to girls laughing at your pathetic microdick
Hot

>penis inspection day is real
Original

Attached: 1645716544407.jpg (708x708, 80.14K)

That's hot I wish that happened when I was in school

Proofs? That looks fake as fuck.

That said, imagine the sph.

every penis is going to be small in and out of the pool, have you never watched seinfeld?

>Imagine the outrage if the roles were reversed. There would be riots in the streets.
You guys say this cliche line all the time, but what do you accomplish by sitting here constantly complaining?

Because it's fake and this is a reference to those threads about boys swimming naked at the YMCA until the 1960s or 1970s.

>he doesn't know about shrinkage

Why does it look fake? Doesn't look out of place in 2022, western schools love degrading and abusing male children. Just look at how they push this "toxic masculinity" BS in classes

>Just look at how they push this "toxic masculinity" BS in classes
I hear this a lot on the internet but I was in high school like five years ago and I heard more "the Civil War was not about slavery" and teachers getting fired for calling students niggers than I ever heard anything about white privilege or toxic masculinity

Nigger this goes back a century. It was already somewhere between myth and reality in Chigago and you already made this thread.

That was five years ago user. In the last 2 years they've really been pushing this. A teacher in Australia even forced boys to apologise for being male to the girls

7news.com.au/news/education/outrage-after-brauer-college-in-warrnambool-forces-boys-to-apologise-to-female-students-for-sexism-c-2436295

>Why does it look fake?
No link and outrageous headline.

I think it's really telling that the only people talking about this are the media and adults on the internet
Also I live in the US so what happens in Australia is completely irrelevant

>myth and reality in Chigago
It was real. Fernden school made boys swim naked in front of girls in the 30s-60s and they even recorded videos of it which are available online.

>Chad uses strength and confidence to bully you in middle school
>Zyzz uses strength and confidence to inspire you to work on yourself
>but still "toxic masculinity" is just BS
k

Go cut your cock off then you feminist beta male

>Why does it look fake?
Zero link.

Why would they do this though? This sounds like BS to me, imagine the parent outrage if their little girls have to look at cocks all day.

To humiliate and break boys? The west is already trying to destroy boys by eradicating male spaces and forcing boys who misbehave onto estrogen pills

Looking back at history, its interesting to see how our standards and dispositions have changed.

do ppl really just look at articles all day to become enraged by something. sounds like an npc thing to do fr.

Attached: 1335d01714362b3b2c7634544d021a21.jpg (564x564, 65.48K)