Oh hello there wagie. Finally time for the weekend huh?! Feels good eh, welcome to NEET life. What's that...

Oh hello there wagie. Finally time for the weekend huh?! Feels good eh, welcome to NEET life. What's that, oh you are too tired to enjoy the rest of the day?! Yes, i guess that comes with the wagie territory, you are living on borrowed time after all. Speaking about that. Do not get too relaxed, Monday there will be heaps of work waiting for you. NEETS depend on your slavery for money. You dont want to get fired right? Tick tock wagie, even in the weekend, you are on the clock.

Attached: NEET.jpg (409x409, 39.58K)

I will get that house
I will be a neet with stable housing
I will house other neets because why not

Describe the house please. Sounds interesting.

>I rarely if ever leave the house, i have no friends, never even dreamed of a romantic partner, have an incredibly uncertain future and am a disappointment to the only 2 people in the world who care about me
>My life is better because i scrape by with my 1500ish bucks a month and the pity of my mother
Look at him and laugh.

I like my job, friend. I chat with lots of people, including cutie girls.

I feel useful and use the money to buy whatever BS I want. I also sock enough money for retirement so I can keep doing whatever I want until I die.

Actually today is my first day back to work after my two days off
This feeling just gets worse and worse I feel so trapped

Attached: 1643751153801.png (468x410, 326.69K)

This and like that and like this and uh.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

>mfw i live in a shit country that literally pays you to do nothing as a form of social welfare so i have to stay at home and get 1000$ without doing literally nothing
>mfw i still work with my pops and he pays me double that amount and he doesnt even know im taking government's money
>mfw i literally get paid 4000$ every month for 5 days of 9-5
Your words will never hurt me

Seething wagie cope

Pretty sweet gig for 5 days a month of work, I'm jelly

>work
>jelly
Wagies say the darndest things

5 days a week*, never said im not a wagie, but im a wagie using unethical ways to fuck my government and got a side hustle, all of this combined grants me 4k a month for a regular 9-5 and nobody knows shit about this, and im glad because im in my early 20s, if i do this for 7/10 years im never gonna have to work again

Neet paychecks are a joke and the rings you have to jump through to get neetbux are more taxing than work.

What do I know though I actually enjoy my job.

Consoom and notice me Stacy, what a pathetic wagie existence

>Being this cucked
Hookers can also cum from sex. You are worth less than them.

Come stack pallets in a factory vessel freezer with me and say that.

We actually have so much fun.

Attached: images (10).jpg (299x450, 25.11K)

>oh you are too tired to enjoy the rest of the day?
I'm about to fuck my gf for the second time

>and the rings you have to jump through to get neetbux are more taxing than work
nigga you a retard lol

I've been on unemployment and also on sickness with schizophrenia and both times the appointments and seminars n shit I had to go to were more soul destroying than work.
Here in NZ neetbux alone isn't enough to live on and you have to fill out forms for every other thing you need like clothing grants, food grants, fuel vouchers etc.

There's more dignity in hooking on Grindr than living like that.

but user that's only half a million dollars before life expenses, how is that enough to never work again

I actually started work today haha. It's not too bad, I just wish I got more than minimum wage

Being a NEET is heaven only if you're talented and young. Otherwise is a one way ticket to ruin.