What is worse than death?

What is worse than death?

Attached: Plato.jpg (720x702, 58.66K)

White women, probably

Torture perhaps?

Funky Town stuff

asian women, certainly

Attached: Lilypichu-Before-Plastic-Surgery-1.jpg (600x373, 26.07K)

Is right supposed to look better or...?

Getting drilled by niggers.

Becoming a nigger.

Eternal torment.

Being raped, then tortured, then killed.

years of humiliation/torture/rape/pow camp
dealing with your own mistakes that have ruined your life for 10+ years
dealing with actually finding something worth fighting for, being unable to fight for it

Attached: the real curse.jpg (1080x1191, 153.18K)

not wanting to be alive

Looks like you're speaking from your own experience.

Any Forums dot org slash r nine k

The Greeks considered their dignity to be more important than living for the most part, being publicly humiliated was worse than death and many would kill themselves rather than suffer it. That's part of how Socrates died for example. He was accused of "corrupting the youth" with his philosophy, although in all likelihood it was probably because everyone thought he was incredibly annoying because he'd go around asking random people questions that seemed to go nowhere.
Anyways, he was told to either shut the fuck up or drink poison, and he chose the latter. Nobody actually expected him to do it though, they left his chamber unguarded, unlocked, and a boat was left for him outside the building, the intention was they'd let him escape and that would be as good as banishment for them. Instead, Socrates drank the poison anyways and died.
He seems like the kind of autist who would be found shitposting here if he was born in this age.

>The Greeks considered their dignity to be more important than living for the most part, being publicly humiliated was worse than death and many would kill themselves rather than suffer it.

Very similar to the honor thing with the japanese... Interesting how that has been lost in mediterranean societies specially but it has survived in Japan or other asian societies. What do you think changed that?

living in a state of humiliation, being deprived of personal autonomy

Christianity and its attitude towards afterlife probably.

Attached: 1648205112603.png (1356x2031, 2M)

Probably the spread of Christianity in the west. Christians have always placed the highest value on life, which caused some tensions among the previously pagan societies they found themselves in.
For example, Rome even had some version of an abortion debate like we have today, but reversed. It was the conservatives who wanted abortion because they held it was the man's right to kill any girl children they had if he didn't want it, men wanted sons as heirs. It's also worth noting that Rome had a staggering gender imbalance of 60% male to 40% female because of this, the remaining 20% of men were either gay or were expected to die in the Legion, they were basically expendable incels for the state.
By contrast, the Christians preached against infanticide because they held that life was sacred. Women were tired of having their babies killed and so often became Christians and were at odds with their pagan husbands.
Ironic considering that despite Christianity holding the exact same stance on abortion then as they do today, they were seen as liberals supporting women's rights back then while today they're seen as ultra conservatives who are oppressing women by not letting them kill their kids.
I'm a Christian myself so I'm somewhat biased to the idea that they were right to end infanticide and such, although my views of suicide differ somewhat.

The moment of Death is nothing at all. A closing of eyes and consciousness and a reopening in a different place. Yes there may be earthly pain, which eventually ends. Nothing in this life can be worse than the eternity of death of the body but continuation of the soul, the self. No physical pain, no emotional pain, no earthly experience can compare. Physical Death of the body is not the end of consciousness. The body may die but the soul can never be destroyed. Eternity is a long time for that soul to endure the silence, pain, and utter loneliness of eternal death. A continuing and unbearable existence without life, without love. We all have a choice now to accept forgivenesses, avoid eternal hell and have our soul go somewhere where there is peace, light and a new heaven and earth.

becoming a mentally ill faggot who thinks he is a woman
but this seems to be the theme of the modernity, people become mentally ill in every possible way and ruin the world for the rest like the ruling elite faggots for example

Modern marriage.

being forgotten

Living and suffering like me

I think prolonged torture might do it for me. Or chronic pain.

Christian virtues of humility, temperance, and patience. The resignation of worldly pursuits in favor of poverty and charity.

Death is unironically comfy af

Attached: 261215529_1294175511007036_7495379253428995213_n.jpg (603x920, 69.1K)