2/3 young men are now incels, almost 1/2 NEVER had sex

WHILE THERE ARE MORE YOUNGER FEMALES THAN MALES:

>43% of male university students are virgins
>66% of male university students are not sexually active (2/3)

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS! WE ARE ACCELERATING!

Attached: worse_and_worse-2021.jpg (824x836, 354.79K)

Zoomers just do not talk to women. They live online. No way 42% of men are that ugly to not get laid How crazy. I lost my virginity at 17 and thought that was late. Cant imagine being a virgin in college.

No, they are not THAT ugly. They are THAT unwanted by women. Look at the numbers in the post.
640000 women fuck 35000 men, that's almost 2:1. They rather share Chad/Chadlite than settle.

>No way 42% of men are that ugly
what is hypergamy

I meant 350000 men*

Very good timeline

why are you just learning this now
where have you been the last decade user

>No way 42% of men are that ugly to not get laid
They aren't if there was justice in the world but when a small group of men have a monopoly of all the pussy then we are left with this result.

>that's insane
Says the redditor. Maybe those crazy incels had a point kek. Nothing will change. I'm not so deluded to believe this is stopping any time soon. It's went on for 2 generations in Japan. Nothing will change. Get used to being alone.

Attached: 1642216441840.png (1420x881, 1.76M)

Dude im not a Chad at all im 5'10 and bald. 7/10 face and fit with a decent job. Ive been with 20 good looking women. You dont have to be a chad.

it's as if women just aren't that into men

youtube.com/watch?v=ylsBOHXI-1E

>Very good timeline
the best

Attached: gottfried-wilhelm-leibniz-medium.jpg (360x450, 52.7K)

One you hit a cert age you'll be able to put being incel behind you and live with it. Giving up hope is the first step, when you truly accept your inceldom is eternal you can have a tolerable life.

I never even kissed a girl before 16 or 17 and that was definitely late bloomer.

These kids are fucked but not literal heh

Congrats to you my friend.

>Just be confident bro.....

>7/10

Fuck right off

You guys are retarded
Look at the actual study the data is bad but you do no favors by crying wolf
If you do not think you can succeed why do you still live?

Oh wow 16... You sure were the hopeless incel. How did you ever recover.

Why would you want to be with women in 2022 anyway when they can easily destroy your life with a false alligation at will that requires no evidence and if you have a kid with a woman you will be shackled to her paying child support for 18 years. Don't date/marry/cohabit with women and pay as little tax as possible to this anti-male gynocentric society that hates boys and men.

>how did I recover
I had sex

I literally am bald lol by your definition it should be over for me. Not to mention I thought only chad got women and hes 9/10

I hope this is true since I'm 19 and have never even held a girl's hand. How can society expect men to wageslave when all they will ever come home to is an empty apartment for the next 40+ years?

Attached: 1628005218976.jpg (409x409, 63.71K)

Where am I saying I am just learning this? I was explaining to the other user who couldnt comprehend the numbers.

>SEX IMPORTANT
How did we get here?
150 years ago, it was normal to go years without sex unless you wanted to gamble on pregancy or gonorrhea from a prostitute. And people did just fine. Beyond puberty and early 20's, sexual frustration shouldnt be an issue for most functional adults.

When did sex become more important than anything else?
When was these people who are so dependent on sexual validation for their sense of self, allowed to dictate that sex should be valued above all else?
I'm on a 5 year dry spell so maybe I'm coping hard here, but not having sex is the least of my worries these days.

Attached: 1607236077497.jpg (783x639, 37.18K)

You don't understand sarcasm.
There point is you were never an incel.

It makes perfect sense, really

Most women these days would rather slut around in their teens and twenties. Only a couple Chads like are needed to satisfy dozens of whores. Why would they give a second thought to average or below-average guys until they're 30+ and ready to settle down and have their Down's babies?

I'm severely balding and have a 4/10 face

Lmfao this has to be a bait.

>Just ignore the facts bro

Get over it before 30 or kys before then. Do not give these women a life after 30. They don't deserve it. Let them rot as an old bitter bitch.

The atomic blackpill. Women will still date a chad who has raped multiple children.

Attached: the+atomic+blackpill.png (750x418, 170.11K)

If you do not think you can succeed why do you still live?

I do not recall claiming to be an incel ITT I was remarking how 16/17 was considered late in the game when I was a lad and now the times have changed. It is interesting if nothing else but not all too concerning