What a time to be alive

>attracted to almost every kind of woman
They only want chad
>all kinds of cute traps available
They only want chad
>all kinds of cute trans girls available
They only want chad
It's very weird, living in a hypersexualized society where you get nothing but your handpussy and some clips of chads railing the people you'd do anything to fuck. Money was my last hope but even though I got "rich", still stuck in the exact same situation.

Attached: th.jpg (474x656, 65.79K)

>tfw not a woman, trap, or trans girl
i don't even want to be a chad anymore

Give me one good reason why a "cute" person would want to date some ugly fuck?

Women will drive society to ruin with their obstinance and ego. We already see the effects taking root.

humans who are attracted to men only want one type of guy. Except for bi girls, who are more open to beta guys. Every single gf I had was an atypical, non girly, bi girl for a reason.

Most femboys and trans girls want other femboys and trans girls though

Even the ugliest women fuck chads

people have no idea what they want, and Chad is basically one type of guy who will always get laid, but very few people want to actually have a relationship with Chad, I am hideous but I am really smart and quick witted so I have had relationships and hook ups with girls way out of my league, really saying that you have no chance because of Chad is a cope, and saying that you ONLY want Chad is a cope and mostly a lie because you are insecure and have not felt the touch of another human being in years so your standards are completely outrageous and unviable.

Basically, the trannies pushing the idea that they only deserve Chad are in the same brain space as the incels who say woman only want Chad because they are both male brained incels thinking very 1 dimensionally about complex interpersonal relationships. You CAN get laid and have a relationship with pretty people you just have no confidence and are completely autistic with zero people skills.

The truth that you may never know is that getting girls sucks too. You get hookups and they feel empty. You get a relationship and it's just a drag. Most of modern romance for men is self-deception. Romance exists to benefit women and no one else.

Delusions of a sick mind. No they don't.

Someone post that tinder screenshot of that chad begging a granny for sex on Tinder please

>some post 1 instance of some retardation happening to prove my point
Lol.

Maybe but I still want to experience it at least

Alright, let me explain something that none of you seem to understand:
Women, cute troons and traps put A LOT of effort into the way they look. They spend entire hours in front of the mirror prettying up, doing their hair, putting on lotions, taking care of their skin, taking pills and so on. They also have to watch their weight, because of how easy it is to cross the line between being fuckable and being a disgusting piglet. In addition to it, a lot of them go to the gym, at least a lot of troons and traps with sexy bodies do. They spend a shitton of money on clothes as well to look their best. Now explain to me why someone so high maintenance would want to be with someone who puts zero effort into how they look and have no career options, i.e. your average incel?

>have
has*

>he thinks chads put an effort into having a chiseled jawline, full set of hair and high cheekbones
When will you understand that male beauty is genetic and fem beauty is simply a matter of putting in an effort?

And I literally earn 200k a year so fuck you, faggot. It's not about effort, just genes

because superficiality is fucking retarded, trannies who are obsessed with themselves are not a barometer for what women are actually like. Most real bio women actually end up with guys that no one would consider Chad he just had something she found interesting or wanted. Maximize your good traits, dress better, take decent care of yourself and you can get a girlfriend, trannies are not women so you cannot apply the same rules for gay relationships. Even then, I have seen trannies get with fat old gamers too because of their crippling daddy issues

Except in real life chads an asshole and most traps need emotional support

Be there for someone continually and theyll certainly develop love for you

That's only a part of what makes a chad a chad. Chads have to take care of themselves too. Have you ever seen an anorexic Chad? Most of them are gym beasts. Incels have none of it.

>superficiality is fucking retarded
Then stop posting sexy traps and jerking your dick to them and dreaming about fucking them. Just fucking stop being pathetic. They will not fuck you, nor do you deserve sex.

uhh, looks like you're falling for the social media and entertainment media trap. relationships need balance, so of course when girls are constantly portrayed as over feminine, they're going to be seen as chasing overly masculine individuals.
this is a two sided issue, for men, we'll be left with the impression that, because we're not over masculine, that's the reason that we don't get women. on the other hand, women are more likely to follow the crowd, so falling for this mindset they will both turn themselves into overly feminine and in turn will be under the assumption that chads are the only acceptable person to be interested in.
you need to do one thing - stay the fuck away from social media (this site included, i won't go into detail, but a lot of what is pushed here is very much for the sake of demoralization. "you are what you eat" - always reading shit like this will put it in your head. i can give a rundown of the psychology behind it if anyone is interested), all forms of entertainment, and find a way to fix your perception.
next, when finding a girl to date. develop standards. don't waste your time on girls who use social media, watch netflix, and basically follow the crowd.
that's it. it takes more work on your end, shrinks your dating pool like you wouldn't believe, and may seem hopeless more often than not. but what comes from it? a more genuine relationship with whoever you date.
>people have no idea what they want
this is true. and very much applies to a majority of the posters on here. finding someone is really a matter of making sure you and whoever you're dating don't have skewed, unrealistic standards.
also, nobody under the age of 30 has people skills anymore if they frequent social media/the internet. they might fake it in person, but the truth is that most people would be considered autistic by 1990s/00s social standards.
if anything, this is helpful for the socialized autists on this board, because you're in familiar territory.

Cope more. An anorexic chad slays more than some gymcel. Again, a woman may make up more for a bad face with makeup and a good body but the same thing never applies to men

Attached: f2768fb265fbff61322dd4b54b6b1cc59768c06cc3d8306e04dded2ed86091ab_1.jpg (1080x962, 116.8K)

I was simping hard for this cute femboy and turns out he was just using me for drugs. Never again

I would never fuck a tranny or a trap because I am not a homosexual, they do no deserve sec from hetero men just because they believe they are girls. Even without that, it is like getting with a value mart version of a girl who has no idea how to act like a woman and is basically just the same as hanging out with some fag who is extra feminine

Why do you think you're owed sex?

Why are you in this thread at all then? Stop shitting it up and derailing it. Fuck off.

How about you fuck off tranny freak, the thread is about hypersexuality in any form, specifically from the perspective of men who want sex

The first fuckin prompt is
>attracted to almost every kind of woman

Cope you freak you will never be a female no matter how hard you pretend to be

are you on the right website? this isn't reddit you fuckwad. people can post whatever the fuck they want, your downvotes have no power here.

>How about you fuck off tranny freak
I'm not a tranny and I've never wanted to be one. However, I have plenty of experience being on the receiving end of their rejection and can speak with authority on the matter.
>you will never be a female
Thank god.
>the thread is about hypersexuality in any form, specifically from the perspective of men who want sex
I still don't understand why you think you're entitled to sex despite being rejected time and time again.

>people can post whatever the fuck they want, your downvotes have no power here.
Haha, user did the "reddit" thing. I'm utterly defeated. And I can tell you and other fags on 4gag to do whatever the fuck I want. Kill yourself.

I do not feel entitled to sex, I would only expect it if we both already talked about it beforehand. I have sex fairly regularly already, definitely WAY more than you do if your entire life is constant rejection. I have no idea where you get this idea that everyone else in this thread is a pathetic incel with no people skills like you when I literally posted how using Chad as an excuse to not get bitches is a cope