Do I really need to look like this to impress ethnic women?

Do I really need to look like this to impress ethnic women?

Attached: onigiri.jpg (700x938, 254.3K)

Most black women hate white men. They see you as the personification of everyone and everything that has wronged them in life. It's why you never see wmbw in real life.

women dig the bad boy though

Yes you need to JBW

Biggest incel cope on the planet. If that were true a majority of inceldom/trannies wouldn't be white.

Whites cannot be incels theyre all volcels

Cope
Then explain all the trannies?

No, if you go to brown countries you don't need that body

>Then explain all the trannies?
Volcels due to mental illness, just the same as mentalcels.

JBW is not true in white majority countries because the competition is white too. And I don't know if any brown country I'd be able to move permanently to.

That's still legitimate inceldom.
Being a mental cel is just as genuine as being a shortcel.

youre so wrong

And the problem with the jbw theory ul is that it is based on the idea that ethnic women are Whites as better because they see them as superior and because they are them as wealthy. Jbw really means just be rich and able to offer citizenship

Then why is wmbw the rarest combination and why on the ok cupid dating survey does it show black women are least likely to respond to white men.

>brown countries
The Estados Unidos las Americas?

It's the other way around LMAO white men are the LEAST likely to respond to black women. Black women swarm white men. Out of my like 50 matches on OKCupid, about 30 of those are black women. I'm a white guy, explain that?

Is it? I don't think you can compare having girls love you and then get turned off to having them hate your 24/7 for even drawing breath.

Bullshit, pics or didnt happen

Wrong. The ok cupid study shows this.

It is. Mental state and personality is the same as any other trait. Plenty of incels look like they could be chads but are hated by women. Women have a sixths sense and can tell. Just like the first person approacher YouTuber. Women ran from him like he was a rapist after only 2 words and when he finally got arrested!!! for "harassment" and posted on the daily mail as the "incel stalker" and we finally saw his face everyone was floored that he looked like a Chad.

Jbw is an ethnicsecl cope. I'd rather be an ethnic in an ethnic country and a cumskin incel in a cumskin country

You're probably a white chad.
Chad always wins.

Then why the fuck do we go all out doubting women's sense of "personality?" if we admit all this? Incels dont breed because they're genetic crap, mental and physical.