Don't you guys feel bad for fucking with him so much...

Don't you guys feel bad for fucking with him so much? You're always complaining about how unfairly people treat you for being different, yet you did the same to him.

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 79.55K)

Chris disturbs me precisely because I see myself in him and could be him if I never had self-awareness

I feel sorry for Chris. Things could have turned out much better for him.

>for fucking with him so much
that was kiwifarms who obsessed over chris-chan, you should be directing this post at them.

we didn't do anything. go yell at SomethingAwful.

did kf even exist when he was first doing the rounds? i thought it was mostly encyclopedia dramatica

something awful and ED started it but kiwifarms was relentless once they picked up his story and have been stalking him since then while everyone else largely forgot about him.

I felt bad for Chris, and really any other sperg or autist, adhd, troons, whatever. I feel bad for all of them.

until they fuck their mother then I don't feel bad for them at all. like if i got bullied real bad i wouldn't be fuckin my mom.

Problem is there's people larping as autists who suck off the current thing no matter what it is. They don't represent the potential of autistic death squads.

One of the only lolcows I felt bad for, was that teenage girl, who had her dad go psycho on that video.
The teenage girl, with the black hair and bangs, I think. Pretty sure she's in a wheelchair, too

People had been trying to help him for years, he's just lazy, doesn't want to work, doesn't want to think about acting like an adult, and continues to be an ass hole and then blaming it on his autism. He is 99% responsible for his current situation.

the one where they were talking about calling the cyber police and consequences will never be the same? That was jessi slaughter i think

This. Literally no one told him to go rape his elderly relatives

Jessi Slaughter was her stage name. Like most trans men, she got raped as a child and so came out as trans to try to escape the pain of being in a female body. Her rapist was Vanity from the band Blood on the Dance Floor. She was one of his first accusers though like 21 children came forward within the next year and his band mates confirmed that Jessi was 10 and he was 24 when it started. but yeah, she's in a wheelchair now.

Poor guy just wanted to draw his sonichu and just had no idea how to deal with trolls. His story is really sad, but also entertaining at the same time. Some of the stuff was genuinely fucked up, like shoving the medallion up his ass, or destroying his ps3, but some trolls genuinely tried to help him. Kacey spent hours trying to get Chris to improve himself, and he did nothing. At least he finally found his soulmate

>He is 99% responsible for his current situation
That's assuming he's responsible at all. He's borderline retarded. He clearly can't take care of himself. If people stopped buying Sonichu junk on etsy he'd be under the care of the state.

Goading him into doing foolish things isn't difficult. What happened to CWC is just the cruel kids tricking the handicapped kid into eating a bug for their amusement on a larger scale.

Only thing that would have helped was him not winning the Sega contest in the first place
They were in love.
Uhhh by soulmate you mean his mom.

the only thing I felt bad about and really uncomfortable with was him shoving the Medallion up his ass. Also stealing his accounts on psn and what-not. I think that was way too far. other than that though, I think stuff like the liquid Chris arc were tame and quite hilarious.

The way he loses it to liquid chris, gets me everytime. I simply cannot even

To be quite honest, most of it's his and his parents fault. His parents never really told him no or corrected his shitty behavior/told him why it's not okay to behave that way. His mom and dad basically just yes manned him leading us to where we are now. Him basically thinking he's some sorta perfect jesus like being and could everyone's out to get him

Attached: MegaLUL.png (900x676, 167.66K)

Didn't Bob try at one point by Barb wasn't having any of it?

>doesn't know CWC's origin story
>doesn't know about the countless weens and boyfriend-free girls who tried to help him but only became enraged by his selfishness and utter lack of self-awareness
don't pin this on us, faggot

>She believed that her gender was changing after watching high frequency videos, which lead her to cut her "taint" in order to grow a vagina, which resulted in an infection.

I feel bad now

>Don't you guys feel bad for fucking with him so much?
I had nothing to do with this.