Why do tranny's come on here and try and "recruit" so much?

Why do tranny's come on here and try and "recruit" so much?

Attached: a71.png (680x383, 366.52K)

Incel to tranny pipeline. Onigiri.

If you're so obsessed with them why don't you marry them.

We aren't, we want them to leave.

Because people who are failing in life tend to be desperate, in their worse mental state, and it's a perfect prey for predators of all types?
And that's why autists attract so much bad people, like narcisists, bpds, sociopaths and psychopaths and groomers?
So why it's surprising that a board full of autistic losers wouldn't attract narcisitic sociopathic groomes?

Attached: 1648049755584.jpg (1200x1600, 282.39K)

I want to really be groomed by a cute trans girl who'll fuck me day and night in the ass and reward me for being a good boy

you know that meme is making fun of (You), right OP?

this used to be their home base for years. if they didnt take it too far and blackmail that robot into blowing his brains out with a shotgun it still would be their homeboard, but mods dont like police attention so they got purged immediately afterwards.

Attached: godspeed.png (640x327, 383.85K)

Misery loves company and

Crabs in a bucket. Their crotch and body have rotten to pieces and women hate them so they need to suck more men into their AGP fantasies to make it all worthwhile. Otherwise, they destroyed everything, their lives, their body, their hopes and dreams, all for a sexual fantasy that was impossible from the start.
I am disgusted and repulsed by genital herpes and famine, should I marry them as well?

So go to /tttt/ or reddit. There are entire board dedicated to this.

I know and it was part of my example of how the troops subvert this board .

Did they actually groom him? Or was it smt else that caused him to do that?

>cute trans girl
Those are like 1 in 100 and their shelf life is about 5 years before the maleness creeps out.

Here we go again! Another thread about the r9k guy who supposedly got "blackmailed" by trannies without proof.

yeah, they did then threatened to tell his family he was a tranny faggot when he started getting cold feet. he felt like he had no way out since he had super strict muslim parents. ended up doming himself with his shotgun.

>yeah, they did then threatened to tell his family he was a tranny faggot when he started getting cold feet

None of this happened. There is no evidence of HIM being groomed. Others? Yes. Not HIM.

None want to groom an autistic 22 year ugly neet bro. I really want to slurp on a cute tranny's dick all day too, I'd make such a good bf. Feelsbadman

>Many such cases
>But there is no evidence this could have happened.

Ok user.

Go back to Any Forums this isn't your board.

That's right, TROLL. There is plenty of evidence to support the claim that many robots have been groomed by discord trannies, but Shuaiby is not one of them.

Now fuck off, phoneposter.

they did, and they still deny it to this day because they realize how fucked up it makes them look to everyone else who posts here. and it didnt end with his death either. when he killed himself on stream his groomers were fucking FURIOUS, so as a last petty act of revenge they doxxed him.

>None want to groom an autistic 22 year ugly neet bro
And yet it keeps happening. You think because your own motives are pure, that everyone's are. Why is it that when compared to the general population, autistic children are so much more likely to transition than neurotypical people?