24 y/o currycel here

24 y/o currycel here
Is it over or could I redeem myself?
Some faggot who's into me told me I'd be better off transitioning than trying to compete with real men

Attached: 20220324_180002.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

>pic
This is what I get for being a phone poster fuck my life

You look fine man.
Probably like a 7 or 8 out of ten as far as Indian men go.

you look good, just a bit of a baby face. if you lost some face fat, or grew more of a beard that'd look good. also a different haircut

It's not over if you date within your race.

Are you above or below six feet?

If you're above 5'10 and lose weight I assume you could get a girl.

Alright hope this works
>Probably like a 7 or 8 out of ten as far as Indian men go.
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me...
>or grew more of a beard that'd look good.
I keep a stubble because I'm shit at grooming a proper beard. Got any tips on that?
Dating brown women isn't an option. I'm one of those self hating pajeets who hate everything about their culture. I don't even eat pajeet cuisine that often outside of the occasional takeout.

Attached: Fixd2-min.jpg (3264x2448, 709.79K)

5'4 being short should be a given judging from my overall build

It's over for you in most cases ngl. Idk maybe try an arranged marriage if possible.

fuck off to /soc/ jeet

Looking good pajeet

>Dating brown women isn't an option
Then it's over.

fixed for ya
being 5'4 might be a hindrance, but facially you look good

Attached: op.jpg (2448x3264, 1.17M)

Buy a MAGA hat. Denounce immigrants.

Such is life
>JKPA2

Attached: 1639285759268.gif (680x449, 858.06K)

>Buy a MAGA hat
I'm a leaf tho

Attached: 715.png (365x363, 18.16K)

you look kind of korean from your haircut and eyes. most (2/3) of the women I've talked to love kpop so maybe that is a potential avenue you could consider. Fundamentally though, if you are seeking validation from strangers online about your appearance you have bigger issues that need to be resolved other than just getting a certain haircut or mewing the right amount of hours. Exercise and find a creative outlet. Women will come to those who are confident and not overly bitchy
>but I am not a certain height
>I am not a certain race
>I wasn't born rich
excuses like these are just copes. The fact of the matter is most people will tangibly benefit from working out, having interests you can explore and find friends through, and becoming someone you would look up to.

Attached: shower thots.jpg (749x729, 47.33K)

I retract what I said about 7 to 8 out of ten now.
Your face is all good and I'm sure you're a nice guy,
but you're never going to make it in western countries where not even 6 feet is impressive anymore.
Especially if you're limiting yourself to just white women.
Getting and keeping a woman is going to be very difficult for you.

>you look kind of korean from your haircut and eyes
Damn, playing Korean MMOs really did pay off

Attached: vindictus_dark_crest_set_by_gaiaonlinefreak_d99y1x1-fullview.jpg (1024x768, 73.08K)

>Especially if you're limiting yourself to just white women.
Actually, I've got yellow fever. However, I do find whites and mullatos attractive as well. The only problem is all of them want white guys.
Yeah I know I need to get my shit together and I've been on the self improvement pill for the past few months. However, my willpower fluctuates. Some days I think I can take the entire world on while other days I recognize my sheer insignificance and become demoralized.

Don't transition,
Poo in the Loo

Attached: India Loo Flag.png (1350x900, 102.48K)

The highsandlows feels are something I feel as well. I just try to stay consistent day to day thereby having some regularity and baseline to return back to no matter how demoralized or depressed you feel. You'll never feel worse after going to the gym and adding to your progress you've worked twoards.